Tip us?

khaledreno
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default [Q] Odin

hi can any one help me i enabled usb debugging and rooted my phone

when i enter download mode and connect it to odin it doesn't read it

i tried galaxy ace plus and galaxy youn and odin read it galaxy y one stock non rooted and galaxy ace plus is rooted and 4.4 instaled

so what should i do ?

MayB4ck
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaledreno View Post
hi can any one help me i enabled usb debugging and rooted my phone

when i enter download mode and connect it to odin it doesn't read it

i tried galaxy ace plus and galaxy youn and odin read it galaxy y one stock non rooted and galaxy ace plus is rooted and 4.4 instaled

so what should i do ?
Which OS are you using? I am using Windows 8 on my gaming PC and when i plug in my phone with download mode odin doesn't recognize it, but when i plug in the phone with download mode on my laptop (running WIndows 7 64 bit) It recognizes it instantly. I think you should try that ,and also check if you have drivers installed

khaledreno
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayB4ck View Post
Which OS are you using? I am using Windows 8 on my gaming PC and when i plug in my phone with download mode odin doesn't recognize it, but when i plug in the phone with download mode on my laptop (running WIndows 7 64 bit) It recognizes it instantly. I think you should try that ,and also check if you have drivers installed
i used windows 7 but i don't know which bit (not mine) and i donloaded kies and installed it but nothing

MayB4ck
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
i used windows 7 but i don't know which bit (not mine) and i donloaded kies and installed it but nothing
Are you using Odin or Odin multi downloader. And what does it say when you connect your phone? Does the computer play the sound when something is plugged in or it doesn't respond at all?

khaledreno
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayB4ck View Post
Are you using Odin or Odin multi downloader. And what does it say when you connect your phone? Does the computer play the sound when something is plugged in or it doesn't respond at all?
i used odin multidownlaoder it didn't recognized the three phones and i downloaded the multidownloader from other place and it didn't work but when i downloaded the odin 3x normal it recognized the two phones except galaxy w that was the problem

ShadowsDie
Old
Thanks Meter 113
Quote:
i used odin multidownlaoder it didn't recognized the three phones and i downloaded the multidownloader from other place and it didn't work but when i downloaded the odin 3x normal it recognized the two phones except galaxy w that was the problem
the phone is not recognized only by odin or there is no way your pc can see it even for mass storage?

khaledreno
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowsDie View Post
the phone is not recognized only by odin or there is no way your pc can see it even for mass storage?
no the pc reads mass storage the only option i had is to download stock framware and flash it again but i could cuz i was on a travel
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus | Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1) White 16GB
Carrier: 3G | 3G
Recovery: CWM | Stock
Android: 4.4.2 | 4.2.2
Rom: SpeedMod | Stock Deodexed
Kernel: 3.0.101 | Stock From Rom