Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

[Q] Odin

OP khaledreno

2nd February 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 27

215 posts
More
hi can any one help me i enabled usb debugging and rooted my phone

when i enter download mode and connect it to odin it doesn't read it

i tried galaxy ace plus and galaxy youn and odin read it galaxy y one stock non rooted and galaxy ace plus is rooted and 4.4 instaled

so what should i do ?
2nd February 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kavadarci
Thanks Meter: 18

110 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaledreno

hi can any one help me i enabled usb debugging and rooted my phone

when i enter download mode and connect it to odin it doesn't read it

i tried galaxy ace plus and galaxy youn and odin read it galaxy y one stock non rooted and galaxy ace plus is rooted and 4.4 instaled

so what should i do ?

Which OS are you using? I am using Windows 8 on my gaming PC and when i plug in my phone with download mode odin doesn't recognize it, but when i plug in the phone with download mode on my laptop (running WIndows 7 64 bit) It recognizes it instantly. I think you should try that ,and also check if you have drivers installed
3rd February 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cairo

215 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayB4ck

Which OS are you using? I am using Windows 8 on my gaming PC and when i plug in my phone with download mode odin doesn't recognize it, but when i plug in the phone with download mode on my laptop (running WIndows 7 64 bit) It recognizes it instantly. I think you should try that ,and also check if you have drivers installed

i used windows 7 but i don't know which bit (not mine) and i donloaded kies and installed it but nothing
3rd February 2014, 09:57 PM   |  #4  
Flag Kavadarci
Thanks Meter: 18

110 posts
More
Quote:

i used windows 7 but i don't know which bit (not mine) and i donloaded kies and installed it but nothing

Are you using Odin or Odin multi downloader. And what does it say when you connect your phone? Does the computer play the sound when something is plugged in or it doesn't respond at all?
3rd February 2014, 10:59 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cairo

215 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayB4ck

Are you using Odin or Odin multi downloader. And what does it say when you connect your phone? Does the computer play the sound when something is plugged in or it doesn't respond at all?

i used odin multidownlaoder it didn't recognized the three phones and i downloaded the multidownloader from other place and it didn't work but when i downloaded the odin 3x normal it recognized the two phones except galaxy w that was the problem
24th February 2014, 10:10 PM   |  #6  
Flag Galati
Thanks Meter: 140

498 posts
More
Quote:

i used odin multidownlaoder it didn't recognized the three phones and i downloaded the multidownloader from other place and it didn't work but when i downloaded the odin 3x normal it recognized the two phones except galaxy w that was the problem

the phone is not recognized only by odin or there is no way your pc can see it even for mass storage?
24th February 2014, 10:22 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cairo

215 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowsDie

the phone is not recognized only by odin or there is no way your pc can see it even for mass storage?

no the pc reads mass storage the only option i had is to download stock framware and flash it again but i could cuz i was on a travel

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread