Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

[Q] Sprint htc one Unlocked being used in caribbean on gsm network no 4G

OP syberK

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
25th February 2014, 04:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I bought a sprint htc one anfter a lot of tampering/ softbricking i finally got the bootloader unlocked the Bad Boys rom installed and achieved S-off
using the fire water method

i am on 4.4.2 on a network called digicel everything works fine with one exception NO 4G very disappointing ive unlocked GS4 for sprint for use on the network called Digicel and it worked so im curious if anyone knows of anyway for me to get said 4G on sprint htc one ive done enough research the sprint htc one does have the required basebands to support 4G but as of now all it display's is gsm

Ay help is kindly appreciated also if there is another thread with the same question posted i apologize for asking again, didnt come across any answers in my search. Thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20140224-WA0020.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	2599128  
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread