[Q] Upgrade from ICS 4.0.3 V10B to Mokee 4.4.2
I have LG P880 with ICS 4.0.3 V10B (from Panama). I know that there is no official Stock JB for my device country. I want to upgrade to 4.4.2 using Mokee ROM (or any other ROM), to solve some issues that I'm having, such as battery and CPU high usage with few apps.
I was reading a lot from this forum and some other place too and I find many confusing and some time contradictory information, and I want to know If the following procedure is correct. This is my first time that I do this. As I have read, I have to backup everything, and I have to do a wipe data, cache and system, also fully charged
1- Upgrade to V20B Europe Open using the software KDZ_FW_UPD_EN with type 3GQC and Diag in Phone Mode, using the kdz V20B_00.kdz from lg-phone-firmware.com
In this step, I have read that I sholud use V20A not V20B, is it ? I could not find V20A Europe because of broken link. I found an Europe V20A but ending in dz (with a dll) instead of kdz
2) Once upgraded. I should do the "Official bootloader unlock procedure from LG" from this forum to unlock the bootloaded. Seems that this will wipe everytihing.
3) I have to root JB using "Root method for v20a (and probably later) firmware" from this forum
4) Install ClockWorkMod. I found several ways:
a) Using the guide "[JB][CWM] ClockWorkMod 22.214.171.124 (FREEDOM for EUR-xxx)" from this forum
b) Installing (after unchecking signed requirement) LG-Optimus-4XHD-Recovery-v1.2.apk also from this forum
c) Same as A but using the file recovery-clockwork-touch-126.96.36.199-p880.img
Which of above is correct ?
4) Upgrade ClockWorkMod using CWM_Touch_188.8.131.52.zip (If I don't do the procedure 4c)
5) I do a complete wipe of data, cache and system
6) Upgrade ROM with MK44.2-p880-140221-RELEASE.zip
7) Upgrade gapps-kk-20140105-signed,zip
8) Restore SMS and Data.
9) Reinstall apps
Thanks anyone who can guide me