Thanks Meter 1,243
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere in the dark and wet Northwest.
Originally Posted by EvanDinelli
Thanks for these steps! The phone is fully restored with nothing wiped! I really appreciate your help!
Thank you for reporting back!
That is a big thing, it really helps the community.
Since the phone will be on the full stock it will probably get the OTA update notification.
Might want to hold off on that for a bit.
To turn off the notification for these in the future:
1. from the homescreen click menu.
2. click settings.
3. click more
4. click application manager.
5. scroll over to all
6. find google services framework.
7. uncheck "show notifications"
the short cut?
1. pull down the notification bar
2. long press on the system update notification
3. press app info
4. uncheck "show notifications"
Have fun and good luck with your new phone.
Spend some time reading, searching and reading and you all will sure enjoy this device.
* NAE ROMs * NAE Modem * 4.4 Kernels * MF9 Bootloader *
if you've found any of my blathering useful, there is a thanks button that can be hit.