Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,440 Members 49,208 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 WIFI problem, can't turn ON.

Tip us?

efeldman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 WIFI problem, can't turn ON.

Hi all,
Have my SGS2 with stock rom that yesterday WIFI wont start, no matter what I do, it wont go ON.
I tried the following. Factory reset and new rom, now I have Resurrection Remix KK v5.0.3 and still the WIFI wont go ON.
Could be that it's a hardware failure? It's a 3 year old phone mint condition. Is there anything else I can try?
Thanks!

syedamaan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by efeldman View Post
Hi all,
Have my SGS2 with stock rom that yesterday WIFI wont start, no matter what I do, it wont go ON.
I tried the following. Factory reset and new rom, now I have Resurrection Remix KK v5.0.3 and still the WIFI wont go ON.
Could be that it's a hardware failure? It's a 3 year old phone mint condition. Is there anything else I can try?
Thanks!
Have you tried going to stock...??

efeldman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by syedamaan View Post
Have you tried going to stock...??
Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear... It was in stock ROM when this problem started, I installed a new custom ROM to see if that would fix it, but no fix.

syedamaan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by efeldman View Post
Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear... It was in stock ROM when this problem started, I installed a new custom ROM to see if that would fix it, but no fix.
Do you have warranty...
Happened to my cousin's i9100 and he got it fixed by service center and they also got him to stock..

efeldman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by syedamaan View Post
Do you have warranty...
Happened to my cousin's i9100 and he got it fixed by service center and they also got him to stock..
Nope, it's almost 3 yrs old.