5,593,293 Members 32,419 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What you think about LG G PRO LITE/LITE Dual ?
Awesome Screen 13 65.00%
Good Stereo Speakers 10 50.00%
Great Functionalities 12 60.00%
Should get an upgrade to 4.4 Kitkat 18 90.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

[Guide] LG G PRO LITE- Unroot/Unbrick - flash official factory firmware

Tip us?

hanut1
Old
Thanks Meter 10
oww..hope someone unlocks it

Sent from my LG-D686 using xda app-developers app

hanut1
Old
Thanks Meter 10
if i download the stock rom in kdz format from that link u hav given then can i use it to recover my phone rather then downloading the whole rom again through b2c app ...if yes then how ?

hanut1
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock-Ace View Post
Not yet...I am not getting time now a days to continue with my experiments...

if i download the stock rom in kdz format from that link u hav given then can i use it to recover my phone rather then downloading the whole rom again through b2c app ...if yes then how ?

Rock-Ace
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
I am not sure about b2c app...I've never used that but yes you can use .kdz uploaded by me if your ROM is same as Indian ROM for G PRO LITE DUAL

Hit thanks button if I was able to help you in any manner.

My Devices: Samsung Galaxy Ace 5830 (Old)
LG G Pro Lite Dual D686 (Current)

hanut1
Old
Thanks Meter 10
but how to use .kdz file to recover ?

hanut1
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
I am not sure about b2c app...I've never used that but yes you can use .kdz uploaded by me if your ROM is same as Indian ROM for G PRO LITE DUAL
how to use .kdz file to recover

shivg86
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Default rock ace i need your help man

Quote:
For whatever reasons (improper rooting/flashing, power outage during updating, freezing/removal of LG bloatwares or simple bad luck etc), if you bricked your LG G Pro lite /lite dual and is stuck with a Security Error or in a bootloop, fear not, as long as you can put it into Download and Recovery Mode, all is not lost.

I had rooted my LG G PRO lite dual and while playing with different tricks it went to bootloop. Finally I recovred my mobile with all data..
Here I am explaining how to do that:

1) Make sure you have LG United Drivers already installed, otherwise download from below

http://www.mediafire.com/?82nt1aeh04aqa3m

2) Download LG Mobile Support Tool. (KDZ Updater)

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Mobile-...ort-Tool.shtml

3) Put your LG G Pro lite into Download Mode by switching it off, attaching the usb cable to the phone, holding the up volume button at the same time and lastly inserting the usb cable into the computer; wait for the drivers to finish loading if doing it for the first time.

Click Launch Software >>Go to options menu>> select recovery update... and wait for the flash process to finish.
(It will download the latest software online and after downloading it will update the same to your phone)

CAUTION:
  • Your phone may get reboot/change its mode several times during update procedure..no need to panic its normal.
  • Don't dare to unplug USB cable/battery from phone during upgrade.

After update is finished you will get a message window showing successful flash of the latest software. Now you can unplug your device and use it normally.
Most probably your user data will remain as it is... mine was still there but I can't assure about you....

Suppose if you are getting bootloop after this upgrade then you need to do hard reset to delete old customization and user data.

To do hard reset:
  1. Switch off your mobile forcefully by pressing the power button continuously for 15s or if its not successful then by removing battery.
  2. Insert back your battery and press vol down button together with power button for sometime.
  3. You will see factory reset/hard reset message ...release both of the pressed buttons and now you will be asked to press power button for confirming hard reset.
  4. Follow the instructions to press power button.
  5. Your phone will get back into factory settings after some time and reboot...if not then wait for some time and then try to restart by yourself .

If you need a separate backup of STOCK ROM you can download from here.

Enjoy the feeling of fresh piece of factory baked LG G PRO LITE

my name is shiv....i am unable to send you any message or private message.
i hv got my lg g pro lite in bootloop...need your help desperately...
give me a call on 09811700078...i will call you..or text me your number...i will call you as i do have some doubts and need your help.
My mobile list
Nokia 2300,2310,7710,1650,E63,N97,1100,2600,1110,6500 slide,2323 classic

Samsung CDMA PHONE,corby,E2510,Galaxy Note
BlackBerry 8520,8530,9300,9320
Motorola Defy
Hcl Tab AM7-A1
Hit thanks button as it takes no effort
God is great so as our samsung galaxy note....

Tags
lg d680/d686, lg g pro lite stock firmware flash, lg g pro lite unbrick, lg g pro lite unroot, lg pro lite d686