FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

[Q] soft bricked i think

Thanks Meter: 42
 
By anonymousss, Senior Member on 25th February 2014, 11:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i have the problem where it says after lg logo
fastboot mode started
ubc_start()

i then managed to turn off the phone holding the power button
and tried to get into recovery mode using vol down + power button and after lg logo appears releasing the buttons and then holding them again
this got me into a white screen with two options to choose from

factory hard reset
permanently erase user data & reset settings?
press power key to confirm and any other key to cancel

how do i really get into recovery? twrp

and if i press the power key now will it erase everything on the phone? internal storage? music photos ect?
Last edited by anonymousss; 25th February 2014 at 11:53 AM.
 
 
25th February 2014, 11:56 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousss

i have the problem where it says after lg logo
fastboot mode started
ubc_start()

i then managed to turn off the phone holding the power button
and tried to get into recovery mode using vol down + power button and after lg logo appears releasing the buttons and then holding them again
this got me into a white screen with two options to choose from

factory hard reset
permanently erase user data & reset settings?
press power key to confirm and any other key to cancel

how do i really get into recovery? twrp

and if i press the power key now will it erase everything on the phone? internal storage? music photos ect?

anyonee ? i really need some help here and dont want to lose my data
and i need to make my phone work again
25th February 2014, 11:59 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 859
 
More
Pushing a thread after 10 minutes? Wow, you have a great patience..
btw, i doubt that you can fix it because you cant even use google, but anyways... https://www.google.de/search?q=lg+g2...G-fa8gew7oGYAg

5 seconds google...
The Following User Says Thank You to kewkie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2014, 12:00 PM |#4  
gunnyman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Greenville SC
Thanks Meter: 2,680
 
Donate to Me
More
If you have twrp installed that menu won't erase the phone, it will start twrp. And questions go in Q&A not General
The Following User Says Thank You to gunnyman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2014, 12:07 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kewkie

Pushing a thread after 10 minutes? Wow, you have a great patience..
btw, i doubt that you can fix it because you cant even use google, but anyways... https://www.google.de/search?q=lg+g2...G-fa8gew7oGYAg

5 seconds google...

ofc i used google before making this thread but when i tried to get into recovery and managed to go the white screen i thought that i could save myself the pain of trying the other solutions i found on google
thanks anyway
25th February 2014, 12:08 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnyman

If you have twrp installed that menu won't erase the phone, it will start twrp. And questions go in Q&A not General

thanks a lot !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes