Bumper case.

OP 1454

25th February 2014, 03:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 84

838 posts
More
Is the only bumper case available for the Maxx the one vzw branded one that I have seen? I haven't been able to find anymore. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
25th February 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 121

477 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1454

Is the only bumper case available for the Maxx the one vzw branded one that I have seen? I haven't been able to find anymore. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks.

It's the only one I've seen. I'm using one on my Maxx right now. I like how it leaves the back of the phone exposed. The power and vol buttons work nicely. The lighter gray "stripe" around the outer edge looks nice. I wish it was a little lower profile at the bottom near the soft keys but that just esthetics for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to BladeRunner For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 84

838 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeRunner

It's the only one I've seen. I'm using one on my Maxx right now. I like how it leaves the back of the phone exposed. The power and vol buttons work nicely. The lighter gray "stripe" around the outer edge looks nice. I wish it was a little lower profile at the bottom near the soft keys but that just esthetics for me.

I really like the bumper cases. I have one on my S4. I just didn't care for the one that vzw offered for the Maxx because it was thick or so it seemed. I guess it's the only one available though. Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread