Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,834 Members 50,460 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bumper case.

Tip us?

Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 84
Default Bumper case.

Is the only bumper case available for the Maxx the one vzw branded one that I have seen? I haven't been able to find anymore. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BladeRunner
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1454 View Post
Is the only bumper case available for the Maxx the one vzw branded one that I have seen? I haven't been able to find anymore. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks.

It's the only one I've seen. I'm using one on my Maxx right now. I like how it leaves the back of the phone exposed. The power and vol buttons work nicely. The lighter gray "stripe" around the outer edge looks nice. I wish it was a little lower profile at the bottom near the soft keys but that just esthetics for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to BladeRunner For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeRunner View Post
It's the only one I've seen. I'm using one on my Maxx right now. I like how it leaves the back of the phone exposed. The power and vol buttons work nicely. The lighter gray "stripe" around the outer edge looks nice. I wish it was a little lower profile at the bottom near the soft keys but that just esthetics for me.
I really like the bumper cases. I have one on my S4. I just didn't care for the one that vzw offered for the Maxx because it was thick or so it seemed. I guess it's the only one available though. Thanks.