i have some problem to flash a new rom on my desire s. Yesterday i've tried to pass from Viper Saga 2.2.0 (Android 4.0.4; Sense 4.1; s-off ) to Cyanogen Mod roms.
After the backup of my data with 4EXT RECOVERY i've followed the basic step to flash the rom (this isn't the first time that i done it):
- i put my phone in recovery mode using 4EXT RECOVERY
- i've done the wipe data/factory reset
- wipe cache (done)
- wipe dalvik (done)
- select install zip from sd card (done)
- i've chosen the zip file with the rom (done)
- the rom was succesful installed
- i chose reboot from 4EXT RECOVERY
- the phone starts the reboot
--> and there is the problem. My phone remain locked at the white frame with the htc green logo. After that the only thing i can do is to enter in the bootloader, starts the recovery mod, wipe data/cache/dalvik and reactivate Viper Saga rom backupped.
I have the same problem with tohise rom:
[ROM] Unofficial " Nightly " CM11.0  for Saga
[ROM] Unofficial " Nightly " CM10.2  for Saga
CyanogenMod 10.1 ANDROMADUS -Build 22- || Android 4.2.2
someone can help me?