FORUMS

[Q] Cyanogenmod 11 Update Loop

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Mousiee, Junior Member on 25th February 2014, 02:49 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So basically I decided to install Cyanogenmod 11 on my Nexus 5 because I use Apex launcher and won't miss Google Now or any of the other features I lose by installing Cyanogenmod. I configured my phone fully and got it back to basically how it was before just running Cyanogenmod and it prompts me for an update. I click to update and it reboots my device, does some stuff and loads back up the device as it was before and then prompts me for the same update again and it just loops over and over. What can I do?

i.imgur.com/dt6Lllq.png
 
 
25th February 2014, 02:57 PM |#2  
mauam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,190
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousiee

So basically I decided to install Cyanogenmod 11 on my Nexus 5 because I use Apex launcher and won't miss Google Now or any of the other features I lose by installing Cyanogenmod. I configured my phone fully and got it back to basically how it was before just running Cyanogenmod and it prompts me for an update. I click to update and it reboots my device, does some stuff and loads back up the device as it was before and then prompts me for the same update again and it just loops over and over. What can I do?

i.imgur.com/dt6Lllq.png


Simple, don't update. The cm11 that you install first time is the offical one or you install it from nexus 5 xda thread!?
25th February 2014, 03:02 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauam



Simple, don't update. The cm11 that you install first time is the offical one or you install it from nexus 5 xda thread!?

Just installed the version from the Cyanogenmod website. Also how can I make it so that the message doesn't pop up? It keeps popping up and it's starting to bug me.

Also thought this may be some use to you.

3.4.0-cyanogenmod-g443c550
build04@cyanogenmod #1
Fri Jan 10 19:45:02 PST 2014
25th February 2014, 03:05 PM |#4  
mauam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,190
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousiee

Just installed the version from the Cyanogenmod website. Also how can I make it so that the message doesn't pop up? It keeps popping up and it's starting to bug me.

Also thought this may be some use to you.

3.4.0-cyanogenmod-g443c550
build04@cyanogenmod #1
Fri Jan 10 19:45:02 PST 2014


I don't know for sure, but maybe uncheking OTA (over the air update) option.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes