FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] notification massege for one person

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By fernando77, Junior Member on 25th February 2014, 12:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hi
how can i enable ringtone for a specific person only for massege?
I have 4.2.2 jelly bean.
THNX.
 
 
25th February 2014, 02:09 PM |#2  
chaki-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Banana Paradise
Thanks Meter: 113
 
More
Uncle Google is the best help
25th February 2014, 02:33 PM |#3  
votinh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando77

hi
how can i enable ringtone for a specific person only for massege?
I have 4.2.2 jelly bean.
THNX.

Too late for 4.2.2 since I got 4.4.2 running on my device.
Anyway, hopefully, they're the same.
Hit Phone -> Contacts -> select/tap the contact you want to assign ringtone -> Edit -> change the Message Elerts to your ringtone -> Save.
25th February 2014, 02:38 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by votinh

Too late for 4.2.2 since I got 4.4.2 running on my device.
Anyway, hopefully, they're the same.
Hit Phone -> Contacts -> select/tap the contact you want to assign ringtone -> Edit -> change the Message Elerts to your ringtone -> Save.

not exactly... i meen a difrent ringtone for only masseges from a specific person, not for calls.
25th February 2014, 02:46 PM |#5  
votinh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando77

not exactly... i meen a difrent ringtone for only masseges from a specific person, not for calls.

Hmmm, have you even tried yet?
You asked, I've tried to provide the answer.
There is MESSAGE ALERTS setting and RINGTONE setting. Mine is Bubble and Moonlight, respectively.
25th February 2014, 03:44 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by votinh

Hmmm, have you even tried yet?
You asked, I've tried to provide the answer.
There is MESSAGE ALERTS setting and RINGTONE setting. Mine is Bubble and Moonlight, respectively.

not in mine phone...
i have only RINGTONE alerts.
if you can, post an image.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes