Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Extra Directories with CWM and CM11

Hello All!

I seem to have gotten a strange directory structure after going to CWM and CM

/storage/sdcard0/

and /storage/sdcard0/0

both have the same directories underneath. With /storage/sdcard0/0 being the directory that shows up when I move stuff onto the phone and /storage/sdcard0/ being the directory that holds the CWM backups.

Is this normal? And if not is there anyway to wipe it to be normal? Even when i'm trying to install a new rom I have to use , use last directory .zip install of the normal download folder (the default one goes to /storage/sdcard0/)

aznmnky92
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ippikiokami View Post
Hello All!

I seem to have gotten a strange directory structure after going to CWM and CM

/storage/sdcard0/

and /storage/sdcard0/0

both have the same directories underneath. With /storage/sdcard0/0 being the directory that shows up when I move stuff onto the phone and /storage/sdcard0/ being the directory that holds the CWM backups.

Is this normal? And if not is there anyway to wipe it to be normal? Even when i'm trying to install a new rom I have to use , use last directory .zip install of the normal download folder (the default one goes to /storage/sdcard0/)

I had an error like this yesterday while flashing stock rom using LGPNST and going to CM 11.

If going between CM Roms and Stock roms, keep both. Copy root to "0" folder. Easiest way

After you flash your rom, make sure you factory reset, thats what did it for me. I was using TWRP though.
The Following User Says Thank You to aznmnky92 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ippikiokami
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Thanks for the help. I eventually figured out it was partially due to what you mentioned + clockworkmod. changing to TWRP and flashing CM11 made it all go back to normal