Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,073 Members 44,890 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Touchpad rebooting in loop cause of bluetooth

Tip us?

clad58
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Touchpad rebooting in loop cause of bluetooth

Hi everyone,

I am currently having a big trouble with my hp touchpad, it was working very well until my dad asked me to try something with the bluetooth.
I just actived it from a gadget (not from the menu) and since I push the button, my touchpad restarted the cyanogen9 then when he finishes restarting, it do it again and again as a loop.

It seems that it all started after pushing the activation of Bluetooth :s
I actually tried to instal other version of cyanogen9 (I was on the version : cm-9-20130929-NIGHTLY-tenderloin, and now I am on cm-9-20130714-NIGHTLY-tenderloin but the result is the same since the Bluetooth is still activated.

I also tried to do a wipe cache but since that my touchpad just stay on the loading screen of cyanogen9...

Thanks for your help.

ghosthunter83
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by clad58 View Post
Hi everyone,

I am currently having a big trouble with my hp touchpad, it was working very well until my dad asked me to try something with the bluetooth.
I just actived it from a gadget (not from the menu) and since I push the button, my touchpad restarted the cyanogen9 then when he finishes restarting, it do it again and again as a loop.

It seems that it all started after pushing the activation of Bluetooth :s
I actually tried to instal other version of cyanogen9 (I was on the version : cm-9-20130929-NIGHTLY-tenderloin, and now I am on cm-9-20130714-NIGHTLY-tenderloin but the result is the same since the Bluetooth is still activated.

I also tried to do a wipe cache but since that my touchpad just stay on the loading screen of cyanogen9...

Thanks for your help.
It sounds like CM 9 doesn't like whatever you did to your Bluetooth. What I would do would be to re-flash CM 9. If your Touchpad isn't working on the Android side, boot into Web-OS and download the CM 9 file to your computer. Connect your Touchpad to your computer and copy the CM 9 file to the SD card. Then re-boot into recovery and flash the CM 9 ROM and Gapps. This should work because to are installing a fresh rom over the old one.