Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] i need your help please

OP erosman

20th February 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

27 posts
So my problem is the next one, i recently formated my sdcard which had maximushd rom on it and running as it was my daily rom, at te time i was on supercid but then i had started to do stupid things , i had s-on back on, changed the cid to roger001 but the phone is bought from germany unbranded ( i don`t know what was in my head), now i have managed to install a new rom on the phone but

My storage shows only 48mb, and i have tryed the tricks with stock recovery and then twrp 2610 it shows up 12gb but then after i install the rom is back to 48 or even 0mb,
So how the hell i solve this? and how to get back to stock, as i have tried to install a oficial ruu (zip or exe) and it says to get the correct rom.
OTA_Ville_U_JB_45_S_Globalive_WWE_3.16.1500.7_1.11 .50.05.28_10.27.50.08L_release_3049068z393w1fez9cc 9lt.zip on supercid didnt work, then i had changed it to roger001 it didn`t (obviousely) i have tried to change the cid again but it won`t let me without s-off but the first time it did let me, now my phone frezzes,
RUU_Ville_U_Rogers_WWE_1.84.631.9_Radio_0.17.31501 S.10_2_10.27.31501S.10L_release_265373_signed.exe on this one now it says that my usb connection is lost right at the begining running it from windows or if i am flashing it trough fastboot it says remote sygnature fail,

So what i am doing wrong, at the moment i have managed to install magiorom with the storage issue,

my hboot is 2.16.0000
my radio is 1.20.50.05.16
htc one s ville(s4)

can someone help me to sort things out please
Last edited by erosman; 21st February 2014 at 09:04 AM.
22nd February 2014, 12:06 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

27 posts
i have tried to change the cid trough fastboot comands or with hxd editor with no luck, please someone help me i am on this problem for days now, i have magiorom installed but it has storage problem as i am coming from maximus hd which i understood it caused the storage problem beacause of the firmware
23rd February 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 2,412

2,374 posts
More
Ok so first wipe your sd card for full storge
The download and use rumrunner if ths t dose not work use moonshine and if that one dise not work use firewater <this is for s-off
Now go back to your original cid and find stock recovery and run the ruu fir your phone
If you got this far then your phone is back to stock with s-off

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Nightmare Rom
25th February 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashalot

Ok so first wipe your sd card for full storge
The download and use rumrunner if ths t dose not work use moonshine and if that one dise not work use firewater <this is for s-off
Now go back to your original cid and find stock recovery and run the ruu fir your phone
If you got this far then your phone is back to stock with s-off

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Nightmare Rom

thanks for the reply i have managed to sort things out with rumrunner ) now i am back to stock but with s-off )and rooted ) thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread