[Q] android.phone.process problem on most ROMS.

Search This thread

Anaerobics5

Feb 25, 2014
Hi there, I am not new to installing Roms in any way but I accidentally installed a d2lte Liquid smooth ROM instead of what my phone is, a d2att. So when installing the above ROM I did everything what I was supposed to do (clean install, format system). However, whenever I go on any ROM (Such as Quantum or Omni) I get an error as soon as it boots up, and my signal keeps turning on and off. I wiped data, cache and dalvik twice and go to a new ROM and the problem persists. For some odd reason, Carbon ROM works but I need a different one due to battery drain. I've never experienced this problem ever and I was hoping someone could please help me out?

Anaerobics5

Feb 25, 2014
Have you tried re-flashing the modem?

Yes i tried that earlier but still no luck. It's weird though how there was no problem on carbon rom and yet there was a problem when i went back to the Quantum Rom. Something happened on the LiquidSmooth Rom but i don't know what. I will again try reflashing the modem though thank you.

EDIT: Re-flashing modem did not help :(

Last edited:

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
Is it possible to use Odin to get back to a completely stock rom? If you have a 4.3 bootloader, you can't use Odin to flash a stock ROM.