XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

sprint galaxy s4 data help

Tip us?

oman14
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default sprint galaxy s4 data help

Can anyone help me figure out why my data is not working? I have a sprint galaxy s4 on nextech wireless. I have voice and text working just fine but anytime I change anything about the data settings the 3g icon disappears and it doesn't even seem to try to connect to the internet. Does anyone know all the things I have to change to get it to work?

oman14
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Does anyone at least know what the s4 needs to gain Internet connection?

KC6UFO
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Internet on the S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oman14 View Post
Does anyone at least know what the s4 needs to gain Internet connection?
Based on what you have said so far if your getting text you phone is working at least for text and phone. Go into settings, connections and see what is turned on. to access the internet the WIFI setting must be on. To access the internet via your data plane the Mobile data icon must also be on. Make sure you have not limited mobile data usage.

It might be helpful for you to send a screen shot of your device, Go to setting, more, about device and let us see what your running.

oman14
Old
(Last edited by oman14; 1st March 2014 at 04:32 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC6UFO View Post
Based on what you have said so far if your getting text you phone is working at least for text and phone. Go into settings, connections and see what is turned on. to access the internet the WIFI setting must be on. To access the internet via your data plane the Mobile data icon must also be on. Make sure you have not limited mobile data usage.

It might be helpful for you to send a screen shot of your device, Go to setting, more, about device and let us see what your running.
Wifi works just fine I mentioned I need to get mobile data working thanks for any help
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-02-25-17-13-34.png
Views:	19
Size:	175.4 KB
ID:	2600611