Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,660 Members 54,350 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

NOTE 3 Charging problem!

Tip us?

tonnylancaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post NOTE 3 Charging problem!

Ever since I bought my note 3, the charger keep disconnecting if I try to hold it while charging, I have to move it up and down to get it back to work, or i have to leave it on flat stable surface and not touch it!

I still have warranty with Samsung but I am not looking to go through this process because it will take long time to get a replace phone.

Any suggestion!

NOTE: I am using the original note 3 charger that comes with 2 pin, I tried to use blackberry charger with 1 pin and it does the same

Thanks in advance!

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1389

DONATE TO ME
Warranty replacement most likely due to loose USB port. Also - referring to your other Thread here - You want to con your insurance company and also sell a phone that is faulty to someone else?

You've come to the wrong place for advice regarding stuff like this.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)

tonnylancaster
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
Warranty replacement most likely due to loose USB port. Also - referring to your other Thread here - You want to con your insurance company and also sell a phone that is faulty to someone else?

You've come to the wrong place for advice regarding stuff like this.
This has nothing to do with my other thread, i decided to cancel my protection plan and keep it. thanks anyway

Dirtylarry11
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonnylancaster View Post
This has nothing to do with my other thread, i decided to cancel my protection plan and keep it. thanks anyway
try cleaning the port with compressed air and a toothbrush..sounds like something like lint got inside...trust me..many have this problem...

b00f
Old
Thanks Meter 22
check this out...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2661822