[Q] Broken USB Port, S-On, Bad flash, what can I do??

OP yimpierre

21st February 2014, 11:48 PM   |  #11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Oroville
Thanks Meter: 3,547

2,536 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yimpierre

You guys have been a great help. Thanks a lot

It seems my data connectivity issue is unrelated to the ROM i'm using. I must have caused it while tinkering or trying to update firmware. Now I'm on Evervolv with the same issues. Both Carbon and Evervolv are mostly stable with cell signal for calls and wifi, but no mobile data.

TWRP 2.6.3.0
HBOOT 2.21.0000
Radio 1.22.10.0310r/1.22.10.0308r

Is there something I can flash via a PH98IMG.zip that might fix this issue? Or maybe it's an issue with Verizon that they could fix?

you are on a VERY old hboot and radios....that is what could be causing your mobile data issues
21st February 2014, 11:52 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by REV3NT3CH

you are on a VERY old hboot and radios....that is what could be causing your mobile data issues

Thanks for joining in! I tried to update these, but was having a hard time. When I was looking at firmware update PH98IMG.zip's, it looked like you need to relock to flash these up, then unlock again (both requiring usb). Is it possible to update hboot and radios without doing this?
21st February 2014, 11:56 PM   |  #13  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Oroville
Thanks Meter: 3,547

2,536 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yimpierre

Thanks for joining in! I tried to update these, but was having a hard time. When I was looking at firmware update PH98IMG.zip's, it looked like you need to relock to flash these up, then unlock again (both requiring usb). Is it possible to update hboot and radios without doing this?

also need to be s-off to do this....with broken usb though only possibility i would say is on pure stock youd have to do all the updates givin by them...including stock recovery as well...and relocked bootloader is required...im wondering if theres a way around this that can be possibly worked in somehow...this is a tight predicament with the phone having no usb function and s-on though
26th February 2014, 12:17 AM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
1I went back to an old ICS rom (CleanROM DE 1.4) and got the same issue. Everything works except no data. I thought I'd post an update, but it's not so pressing here: LG G2 is in the mail!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread