Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,702 Members 53,576 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 1 Problem after installing UCUBMK6.

Tip us?

dabloc123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] 1 Problem after installing UCUBMK6.

After installing the stock UCUBMK6 android 4.3 I have a few problems I am not sure how to fix.

1. When on the home screen there is a black box that pops up with yellow writing about my phone specs, the rear cam, phone type, firmware type etc. How do I get rid of that?

2. Holding the pwer button for about 2 secs will shut my phone down instead of popping up with the option to reboot, poweroff, airplane mode my device.

3. My phone will not charge with the phone powered on. I turn it off and it charges, I turn it on and the charging icon disappears and it stops charging.

Any ideas anyone?

dicksteele
Old
Thanks Meter 1,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabloc123 View Post
After installing the stock UCUBMK6 android 4.3 I have a few problems I am not sure how to fix.

1. When on the home screen there is a black box that pops up with yellow writing about my phone specs, the rear cam, phone type, firmware type etc. How do I get rid of that?

2. Holding the pwer button for about 2 secs will shut my phone down instead of popping up with the option to reboot, poweroff, airplane mode my device.

3. My phone will not charge with the phone powered on. I turn it off and it charges, I turn it on and the charging icon disappears and it stops charging.

Any ideas anyone?
Sounds like you are in factory mode....

Read this and see if it's looking the same. If so, do the steps in Post #4. It works, I have done it a couple of times.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...-usermode.html
"Spandex, it's a privilege. Not a right."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dicksteele For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dabloc123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksteele View Post
Sounds like you are in factory mode....

Read this and see if it's looking the same. If so, do the steps in Post #4. It works, I have done it a couple of times.
HAHA dude your a fawking boss. Thanks for finding me that information. I was worried that I was not accurately describing the problem I was having, thanks to you the was the exact information I needed. My device is now back to normal. Thanks again.

dicksteele
Old
Thanks Meter 1,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabloc123 View Post
HAHA dude your a fawking boss. Thanks for finding me that information. I was worried that I was not accurately describing the problem I was having, thanks to you the was the exact information I needed. My device is now back to normal. Thanks again.
Sweet. No worries. I freaked a$$ out when I saw that the first time also.
"Spandex, it's a privilege. Not a right."