Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] 1 Problem after installing UCUBMK6.

OP dabloc123

25th February 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
After installing the stock UCUBMK6 android 4.3 I have a few problems I am not sure how to fix.

1. When on the home screen there is a black box that pops up with yellow writing about my phone specs, the rear cam, phone type, firmware type etc. How do I get rid of that?

2. Holding the pwer button for about 2 secs will shut my phone down instead of popping up with the option to reboot, poweroff, airplane mode my device.

3. My phone will not charge with the phone powered on. I turn it off and it charges, I turn it on and the charging icon disappears and it stops charging.

Any ideas anyone?
25th February 2014, 06:40 AM   |  #2  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,585

2,428 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabloc123

After installing the stock UCUBMK6 android 4.3 I have a few problems I am not sure how to fix.

1. When on the home screen there is a black box that pops up with yellow writing about my phone specs, the rear cam, phone type, firmware type etc. How do I get rid of that?

2. Holding the pwer button for about 2 secs will shut my phone down instead of popping up with the option to reboot, poweroff, airplane mode my device.

3. My phone will not charge with the phone powered on. I turn it off and it charges, I turn it on and the charging icon disappears and it stops charging.

Any ideas anyone?

Sounds like you are in factory mode....

Read this and see if it's looking the same. If so, do the steps in Post #4. It works, I have done it a couple of times.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...-usermode.html
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dicksteele For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksteele

Sounds like you are in factory mode....

Read this and see if it's looking the same. If so, do the steps in Post #4. It works, I have done it a couple of times.

HAHA dude your a fawking boss. Thanks for finding me that information. I was worried that I was not accurately describing the problem I was having, thanks to you the was the exact information I needed. My device is now back to normal. Thanks again.
26th February 2014, 03:45 AM   |  #4  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,585

2,428 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabloc123

HAHA dude your a fawking boss. Thanks for finding me that information. I was worried that I was not accurately describing the problem I was having, thanks to you the was the exact information I needed. My device is now back to normal. Thanks again.

Sweet. No worries. I freaked a$$ out when I saw that the first time also.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread