Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,878 Members 37,159 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

1.53.0007 Stock Rom

Tip us?

jamstobin@hotmail.com
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default 1.53.0007 Stock Rom

Hey guys, tried to flash Cyanogenmod rom to my htc evo 3d but failed and really need to get a stock rom back now however I have searched everywhere for a suitable one but with no luck. Would be so thankful if someone knew where to download it or had one themselves for a htc evo 3d Europe GSM Hboot 1.53.0007. Thanks!

mhnx
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamstobin@hotmail.com View Post
Hey guys, tried to flash Cyanogenmod rom to my htc evo 3d but failed and really need to get a stock rom back now however I have searched everywhere for a suitable one but with no luck. Would be so thankful if someone knew where to download it or had one themselves for a htc evo 3d Europe GSM Hboot 1.53.0007. Thanks!

You should read that you must have 1.49xx hboot and s-off in order to flash cyanogenmod. HERE you can find all the RUUs for the 3d.
THIS is probably what you need. Just download it on your computer, run it and let the phone run again. I think you have to relock your bootloader with "fastboot oem lock" command.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to mhnx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]