Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] M1A3 V2 [MK2/MJ7/MKF] [4.3TW] [MULTICARRIER] [THEMED][gogoliePORT][

OP gigilie

18th January 2014, 12:27 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 14

79 posts
Thanks for the quick reply from both of you. At work now but I'll try to reflash tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
18th January 2014, 04:33 AM   |  #22  

79 posts
Thumbs up
Up and running! Wiped and reflashed with wifi fix and still couldnt turn wifi on. Had to flash KT kernal to get it working. Loving the gold! Going to put it through it's paces over the next couple days. It already seems very snappy. Im excited.
Last edited by civichater; 18th January 2014 at 04:33 AM. Reason: spelling
The Following User Says Thank You to civichater For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 97

196 posts
What a cool looking rom. Running great with the restore method on slot 1. Absolutely the baddest ass lockscreen I ever had lol. Thanks so much for taking the time to port this.
20th January 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #24  
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 833

2,448 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by civichater

Up and running! Wiped and reflashed with wifi fix and still couldnt turn wifi on. Had to flash KT kernal to get it working. Loving the gold! Going to put it through it's paces over the next couple days. It already seems very snappy. Im excited.

how did you find battery life and how well was bluetooth working? I did a reinstall and still had poor battery life, many fc's with camera and gallery functions and bluetooth was being uncooperative with my headset.
20th January 2014, 02:14 PM   |  #25  

79 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by decaturbob

how did you find battery life and how well was bluetooth working? I did a reinstall and still had poor battery life, many fc's with camera and gallery functions and bluetooth was being uncooperative with my headset.

Battery wasn't bad with the kt kernel. I did have some random reboots through out the day. I paired to to my fitbit and bt stereo headsets with no problems

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
25th February 2014, 04:48 AM   |  #26  
Flag West Haven
Thanks Meter: 23

247 posts
More
MK2 No Dice!!
So I took the plunge and installed in Rom Slot 1 via SS, and No luck...I tried a fresh Slot and also no dice...it gets to boot screen, but no further,
i am using the modules for mk2 as well , any Thoughts?.....Three times and three fails....I would love to run this ...looks awesome but Not happenin on my SS MK2 S4
26th February 2014, 08:18 AM   |  #27  
OP Senior Member
MN
Thanks Meter: 746

574 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by studiorat

So I took the plunge and installed in Rom Slot 1 via SS, and No luck...I tried a fresh Slot and also no dice...it gets to boot screen, but no further,
i am using the modules for mk2 as well , any Thoughts?.....Three times and three fails....I would love to run this ...looks awesome but Not happenin on my SS MK2 S4

did you try without flashing the modules? should work just restore-restart and bam. otherwise gimme a bit im working on a few other projects but m3a1 2.1 with aroma installer is on the list try some of the new roms like Foxhound 3.65 or Echo Final Bean they are .zip installs

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gogolie, m3a1, rom, safestrap, ss3.7
Previous Thread Next Thread