Best Alarm App for Android?

There are tons of choices to choose from when looking for a great alarm app for Android. While the stock … more

Unofficial CM12.1 Available for Moto E 2014

While Motorola is yet to release a final 5.0.2 build for the Moto E 2014, XDA Senior … more

Pinsy Brings Social Sketching To Your Watch & Phone

Did you watch Apple’s VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5

Android 5.1 is slowly putting its mark in the custom ROM world. CyanogenMod 12.1 is available to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] My VS870 now in QHSUSB_DLOAD mode, how can I save it

26th February 2014, 08:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Nantong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
My VS870 now in QHSUSB_DLOAD mode, how can I save it,
26th February 2014, 08:34 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
I have seen a thread in this forum telling you how to save a brick in QHSUSB_DLOAD mode.
26th February 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Nantong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iscott

I have seen a thread in this forum telling you how to save a brick in QHSUSB_DLOAD mode.

Can you tell me the URL
26th February 2014, 10:37 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqtyan

Can you tell me the URL

http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...rrupt-t2629057
It is useful for Moto X.
26th February 2014, 01:23 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Nantong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iscott

http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...rrupt-t2629057
It is useful for Moto X.

i am try it,it don't worked
26th February 2014, 04:11 PM   |  #6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqtyan

i am try it,it don't worked

Of course it didnt work, he said it was for the Moto X, Your phone is Hard Bricked and there is no way to recover it unless you send it in for Jtag Repairs.
26th February 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Flag Nantong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

Of course it didnt work, he said it was for the Moto X, Your phone is Hard Bricked and there is no way to recover it unless you send it in for Jtag Repairs.

This is really depressing news
26th February 2014, 10:33 PM   |  #8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqtyan

This is really depressing news

sorry man it happens, i have hard bricked 4 phones before, just gotta be careful and read all the directions and make sure you download the correct things.
28th February 2014, 01:57 AM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Flag Nantong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

sorry man it happens, i have hard bricked 4 phones before, just gotta be careful and read all the directions and make sure you download the correct things.

If every mobile phone MPRG8960.hex 8960_msimage.mbn are not the same, I can not find VS870 use, this can be derived from well inside the right hand?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes