Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 40,153 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lag on Xperia SP C5303

Tip us?

creepycow
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Lag on Xperia SP C5303

My Xperia SP is having lags while navigating, web browsing and is significantly slower than 4.1.2, having only 7000 points on quadrant compared to 7900 on 4.1.2. When i lock the screen when it is lagging, the screen does not come back on. Help?

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kelumsd
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by creepycow View Post
My Xperia SP is having lags while navigating, web browsing and is significantly slower than 4.1.2, having only 7000 points on quadrant compared to 7900 on 4.1.2. When i lock the screen when it is lagging, the screen does not come back on. Help?

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Download & flash Central Europe region ftf via Flashtool.

mrjraider
Old
Thanks Meter 1990
Factory Reset first before reflashing. If this does not help a reflash with either flashtool or SUS will help.
Yaay . Two year member!
Device sent away for repairs to my USB Connector Will be back in two weeks!

I do not respond on techmail via the PM! Esspecially questions that can be found on the forum! Use search!

The Following User Says Thank You to mrjraider For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cloud1989
Old
Thanks Meter 25
This is a bug in sonys rom itself, it happens to me alot, I have to force reset the device in order for it to boot again normally, try not to multi task as much as it happens then
The Following User Says Thank You to Cloud1989 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naique27
Old
Thanks Meter 7
fresh flashing via flashtool may help you man...
The Following User Says Thank You to Naique27 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

creepycow
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
I have tried repairing, flashing ftf, resting, hard resetting. All didnt work. But after i repaired which was ny last option, things started to improve. Now the only problem i have is the touch screen issue while charging :'(. I have replace the phone once due to a dead pixel and do not wish to do so again. Thanks for all your help about the lag but can you guys help me again? Thanks

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app