FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[Q] My VS870 now in QHSUSB_DLOAD mode, how can I save it

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By qqtyan, Junior Member on 26th February 2014, 08:25 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
My VS870 now in QHSUSB_DLOAD mode, how can I save it,
 
 
26th February 2014, 08:34 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I have seen a thread in this forum telling you how to save a brick in QHSUSB_DLOAD mode.
26th February 2014, 08:53 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Nantong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iscott

I have seen a thread in this forum telling you how to save a brick in QHSUSB_DLOAD mode.

Can you tell me the URL
26th February 2014, 10:37 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqtyan

Can you tell me the URL

http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...rrupt-t2629057
It is useful for Moto X.
26th February 2014, 01:23 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Nantong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iscott

http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...rrupt-t2629057
It is useful for Moto X.

i am try it,it don't worked
26th February 2014, 04:11 PM |#6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqtyan

i am try it,it don't worked

Of course it didnt work, he said it was for the Moto X, Your phone is Hard Bricked and there is no way to recover it unless you send it in for Jtag Repairs.
26th February 2014, 10:23 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Flag Nantong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

Of course it didnt work, he said it was for the Moto X, Your phone is Hard Bricked and there is no way to recover it unless you send it in for Jtag Repairs.

This is really depressing news
26th February 2014, 10:33 PM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqtyan

This is really depressing news

sorry man it happens, i have hard bricked 4 phones before, just gotta be careful and read all the directions and make sure you download the correct things.
28th February 2014, 01:57 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Flag Nantong
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

sorry man it happens, i have hard bricked 4 phones before, just gotta be careful and read all the directions and make sure you download the correct things.

If every mobile phone MPRG8960.hex 8960_msimage.mbn are not the same, I can not find VS870 use, this can be derived from well inside the right hand?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes