5,606,722 Members 37,485 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Factory Test Mode Command (Xolo t1000)

Tip us?

dhakeparag81
Old
(Last edited by dhakeparag81; 14th December 2013 at 12:07 PM.) Reason: Adding Images
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Wink Factory Test Mode Command (Xolo t1000)

Hello there,
I am new to this forum and android as well.
I have xolo play cell phone which is recently being useless because of too many times pattern attempts.
I know email and password but which is not useful as my internet connection is disable.
I also activated xolo secure due to that i am unable factory reset in recovery ( it says first you'll have to unlocked xolo secure but phone is locked) .
I also disable the usb debugging because i use many time to take data or download using cellphone...PC.

BUT

But the thing which i came across is i boot phone in "factory test" mode due to that i think my usb debugging on for that time i am able to view directory in phone by cmd (adb) and able to reboot using command prompt:.

Now you guys work on android from so much long time is any one know command from which i can factory reset my phone

I dont want to take my cell to customer care because i rooted my phone.
Lastly if no option i have to go customer care support.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-14 12.37.52.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	2454014   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-14 12.38.04.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	2454015   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-14 12.38.10.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	209.7 KB
ID:	2454016   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-14 17.31.15.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	169.8 KB
ID:	2454017   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-14 17.31.50.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	2454021  

jaspuneet
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhakeparag81 View Post
Hello there,
I have xolo play cell phone which is recently being useless because of too many times pattern attempts.
I know email and password but which is not useful as my internet connection is disable.
I also activated xolo secure due to that i am unable factory reset in recovery ( it says first you'll have to unlocked xolo secure but phone is locked) .
I also disable the usb debugging because i use many time to take data or download using cellphone...PC.

BUT

But the thing which i came across is i boot phone in "factory test" mode due to that i think my usb debugging on for that time i am able to view directory in phone by cmd (adb) and able to reboot using command prompt:.

Now you guys work on android from so much long time is any one know command from which i can factory reset my phone

http://www.sendspace.com/file/t5cw1x

Instructions for upgrading the software.

1. Please copy the software in sdcard

2. Ensure the name of the folder is us9230.v2

3. Press power key and center of volume up & Down key at the same time

4. A message saying " Updating ... Pleaes do not press any keys " will appear

5. Please be patient till the update gets complete, approx takes around 5 min.

6. Phone will get shut down automatically.

NOTE:
unzip the file and copy contents to sd card... all contents should be in the folder named 'us9230.v2'

ashamsu
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhakeparag81 View Post
Hello there,

BUT

Dear Member...

here is the solution to wipe in fatboot mode...

connect phone to pc in fastboot by pressing Volume+ & Power...

enter the following command to communicate with phone....

1. fastboot -i 0x0955 reboot-bootloader

2. fastboot -i 0x0955 -w

3. fastboot -i 0x0955 reboot

That's all....

DevilRockr
Old
Thanks Meter 0
How did you open dat factory test mode... i cant get to open dat... and did u solve ur problem...I m da same trouble...