The Asus Transformer Pad TF701T is not rooted. I have no plans to root/unlock the tablet, other than to try and get the Chrome for Android to always "request Desktop site." I'm just trying to do this: http://droidnerds.com/content/how-to...e-for-android/
- I have USB Debugging checked and turned on.
- I already have Android SDK installed with all components updated to the latest.
- I have tried using MTP to see if ADB detects it. Fails.
- I have tried using PTP to see if ADB detects it. Fails also.
- Plugged the USB cord into MobileDock keyboard, that fails too.
- I went ahead and update/reinstall Google USB drivers. That failed.
- I uninstall the drivers, reboot, reinstall Google USB drivers. Failed.
- Tried to find TF300 series universal USB drivers, nothing works from that thread.
- Also tried the Asus PC sync, but notices those are for TF300 Eee PC, therefore I ignored it.
Is there something I amiss?