Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Hello my Sony Xperia Neo it's stuck

OP Fresroqir

16th February 2014, 10:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
hello can someone help me with my sony xperia neo i did everything for this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2140013 but it's now stuck when i startup it stops at the logo.hjj
Last edited by Fresroqir; 16th February 2014 at 10:08 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fresroqir For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #2  
Attitude.SSJ's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 943
 
1,564 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresroqir

hello can someone help me with my sony xperia neo i did everything for this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2140013 but it's now stuck when i startup it stops at the logo.hjj

You mean kernel logo? Do you have an unlocked bootloader?

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Attitude.SSJ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attitude.SSJ

You mean kernel logo? Do you have an unlocked bootloader?

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk 2

nope i don't an unlocked bootloader and yes the kernel loge with the sony erricson
The Following User Says Thank You to Fresroqir For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #4  
Attitude.SSJ's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 943
 
1,564 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresroqir

nope i don't an unlocked bootloader and yes the kernel loge with the sony erricson

Sony Ericsson logo? Were you on gb before flashing...
Try flashing stock ftf to get phone working...

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Attitude.SSJ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2014, 05:48 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Install CUstom rom for Xperia neo l
Can u tell for xperia neo l... i have ICS Android. My mobile is quite slow.
I have tried many times flashing and rooted. and when i install custom rom it just abort the process. even if i dont get status 7 error... and later it gets stuck in logo and i have to reset mobile to factory through Update Service tools of sony. So when ever i try to do flashing rooting and installing custom rom i could not complete the task... So need ur help for this with suggestion what cusatom rom will be compatible with my mobile. and can i go for kernel change? Can i make a memory card partition so it ll fast my mobile ... any help will be appreciated .


Can u tell Whether doing flashing number of times will kikll my phone harware? and what are the number of flashing i can do ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attitude.SSJ

Sony Ericsson logo? Were you on gb before flashing...
Try flashing stock ftf to get phone working...

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk 2

21st February 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #6  
Samak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Siliguri
Thanks Meter: 280
 
485 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzmerenu

Can u tell for xperia neo l... i have ICS Android. My mobile is quite slow.
I have tried many times flashing and rooted. and when i install custom rom it just abort the process. even if i dont get status 7 error... and later it gets stuck in logo and i have to reset mobile to factory through Update Service tools of sony. So when ever i try to do flashing rooting and installing custom rom i could not complete the task... So need ur help for this with suggestion what cusatom rom will be compatible with my mobile. and can i go for kernel change? Can i make a memory card partition so it ll fast my mobile ... any help will be appreciated .


Can u tell Whether doing flashing number of times will kikll my phone harware? and what are the number of flashing i can do ..

You cant flash kernel in locked bootloader, u need to unlock it first.

Some roms need unlocked bootloader & custom kernels to work (eg. CM 10, CM 11 etc) u cant install those roms in locked bootloader, only stock based roms will work with locked bootloader (like Ultimate HD, Revolution HD etc.) to use stock based roms u need root & cwm installed.

Flashing does not effect hardware but if u OC then it can harm.

I think u does not follow the proper steps of rooting, thats why u got bootloop.

U need to root first to partition ur sd card & use link2sd.

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Samak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2014, 10:57 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
hi
Can you give me links for which rom will work fine for my neo l ... and also the steps? so this time i finish it properly.

Thanks in advance and also thanks for the reply
Last edited by itzmerenu; 21st February 2014 at 11:40 AM.
26th February 2014, 11:12 AM   |  #8  
devilucifer85's Avatar
Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 4
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Thumbs up like
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzmerenu

Can you give me links for which rom will work fine for my neo l ... and also the steps? so this time i finish it properly.

Thanks in advance and also thanks for the reply

You have to find suitable kernell for CM. Otherwise your CM does not open, also if you want to flash onother kernel, please eject-insert the battery again.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes