[Q] Cyanogenmod 10.2 - Move to SD Apps

OP alrosh7

26th February 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

58 posts
I have just installed cyanogenmod 10.2, android 4.3 on my samsung s4 lte version.

It is a great rom, but I am not able to move apps to my SD. Even if I download Link2SD or FolderMount, which I paid for, they both seem to act
weird and complain. How can I transfer my games and apps to my SD card?

Thanks
26th February 2014, 11:34 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 378

565 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrosh7

I have just installed cyanogenmod 10.2, android 4.3 on my samsung s4 lte version.

It is a great rom, but I am not able to move apps to my SD. Even if I download Link2SD or FolderMount, which I paid for, they both seem to act
weird and complain. How can I transfer my games and apps to my SD card?

Thanks

FolderMount, the free version works great for me on CM10.2.
26th February 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

58 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladislav.heller

FolderMount, the free version works great for me on CM10.2.

How do you use it? Do you manually create the link ? I didnt have to do that with the stock ROM. Also in the app list, it lists many applications as
0 bytes.. and can't do anything with them
26th February 2014, 01:01 PM   |  #4  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 378

565 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrosh7

How do you use it? Do you manually create the link ? I didnt have to do that with the stock ROM. Also in the app list, it lists many applications as
0 bytes.. and can't do anything with them

Yes. There is a "+" sign in the menu. Tap on it and FolderMount (FM) will ask for source folder (you can browse it via UI) and also asks whether it should create the destination folder automatically.
For example I have Sygic maps on internal SD (/sdcard/Sygic) which is a quite big folder, around 5 GB. So I inked it to external SD - FM autocreated it on external SD and moved the files.
Try to find Youtube videos about FM usage.
Last edited by ladislav.heller; 26th February 2014 at 01:02 PM. Reason: *
The Following User Says Thank You to ladislav.heller For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

58 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladislav.heller

Yes. There is a "+" sign in the menu. Tap on it and FolderMount (FM) will ask for source folder (you can browse it via UI) and also asks whether it should create the destination folder automatically.
For example I have Sygic maps on internal SD (/sdcard/Sygic) which is a quite big folder, around 5 GB. So I inked it to external SD - FM autocreated it on external SD and moved the files.
Try to find Youtube videos about FM usage.

Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread