Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,985 Members 53,889 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Micro SD card issue in 4.4.2

Tip us?

glimpsofreality
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Default Micro SD card issue in 4.4.2

Hi Guys,

since i have updated my note 3 to 4.4.2 its giving problem with micro SD card, developers did find the solution which works in most of the applications specially in Titanium backup. I use GoBackup Pro to backup my messages, wifi access points, call log, launcher layout etc. gobackup do not read memory card straight away. i have to use root explorer and and change permissions of /mnt/media_rw folder to rwxrwxrwx. I have to do it every full restart because permissions go back to rwxr--x--

any comment or help?

Mirage20uk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by glimpsofreality View Post
Hi Guys,

since i have updated my note 3 to 4.4.2 its giving problem with micro SD card, developers did find the solution which works in most of the applications specially in Titanium backup. I use GoBackup Pro to backup my messages, wifi access points, call log, launcher layout etc. gobackup do not read memory card straight away. i have to use root explorer and and change permissions of /mnt/media_rw folder to rwxrwxrwx. I have to do it every full restart because permissions go back to rwxr--x--

any comment or help?
I have the same prob, although I'm not rooted also after updating the phone to the latest Russian ROM N900XXUDNB2 still the same issue
SM-N900 Black
Kitkat Official THL ROM
Knox: 0x0
Not Rooted

Hundsbuah
Old
Thanks Meter 795

DONATE TO ME
you can root again if you lost root and write an init.d script that sets the permissions on every reboot (in case that your kenrnel has init.d support).
If not try pimp my rom and try the universal init.d support
My Note3 Kernel based on CivZ & Co great work: https://github.com/Hundsbuah/KK_Xplorer-9005

My TF700T OC Kernel: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2143093

Ich bin immer gegen die Gewalt aufgetreten, aber meine Theorien haben leider der Menschheit das furchtbarste Gewaltpotential in die Hände gelegt, und dies ist eine schwere Belastung für mich. Albert Einstein