Page Plus Reviews Advice

OP wtf321

24th February 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I was thinking of switching my Inc and my wife's over to page plus cellular to save a few bucks a month. My understanding is they operate over the verizon network.

I was wondering what other dinc users experiences were with pp. Most important thing to me is network coverage. In my area verizon is best, sprint,T-Mobile, att all suck. Wondering if pp users experience similar call quality/coverage to Verizon. Also how was the transition with dinc? Was it painful?

Right now I'm running rooted stock gb. But might switch to cm 7.2.

Any tips or suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda app-developers app
25th February 2014, 04:01 AM   |  #2  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 12

119 posts
More
Thumbs up
I used page plus when I was home last year and didn't have any problems. It was simple transition, to activate and get service. It was good to see that my Inc still worked. 3g data worked as well. I am running CM7.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf321

I was thinking of switching my Inc and my wife's over to page plus cellular to save a few bucks a month. My understanding is they operate over the verizon network.

I was wondering what other dinc users experiences were with pp. Most important thing to me is network coverage. In my area verizon is best, sprint,T-Mobile, att all suck. Wondering if pp users experience similar call quality/coverage to Verizon. Also how was the transition with dinc? Was it painful?

Right now I'm running rooted stock gb. But might switch to cm 7.2.

Any tips or suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda app-developers app

26th February 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 59

352 posts
my Mom and GF have rooted Dincs running on PPC. both are on the 1200 TNT plan with 500 mb. They both primarily check email and send mms text messages and barely use 100 mb each month, sometimes alot less. it works well for them. They get Verizon service at a pretty low price.

I buy my pins at pincheap.com at discount.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread