Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,408 Members 52,907 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problem with KitKat and Xposed

Tip us?

muffinflesh
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Problem with KitKat and Xposed

Hello, I am successfully running rooted KitKat and trying to get the g2 xposed to work. I don't get any errors installing and applying xposed or downloading modules, but when I restart my device it just says that the latest xposed framework is not currently active. Have tried reinstalling the framework and the modules many times to no avail. Anyone else having trouble or a fix?

muffinflesh
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Bump
It is very annoying having this update as I have gotten used to my menu button on the left and back on the right, as well as 380dpi (can't fix the camera and messaging apps without xposed)

rzracer2
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinflesh View Post
Bump
It is very annoying having this update as I have gotten used to my menu button on the left and back on the right, as well as 380dpi (can't fix the camera and messaging apps without xposed)

Seems it's a know issue on the Xposed thread. I can confirm it doesn't work for me either and I'm hoping for a fix soon.

garyd9
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,982
the current version of xposed (as of this post) does not work with the LG G2 variation of kitkat. The next version of xposed will. However, the "g2 xposed" module will also have to be updated...

Donations: I don't accept donations, but if you are feeling charitable, help a child by going to http://www.shrinershospitalsforchildren.org/
and click the "Donate Now" link at the top.

Gulfcoastowl
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I miss the you tube full screen mode for now and also hate too many notification on the status bar. Rest everything love the Kitkat
Please hit the "Thanks" button if you found my post useful !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Devices:LG G2 AT&T Stock Kitkat(4.4.2) with root and TWRP recovery, thanks to garyd9
Nexus 7 kitkat,rooted

Old devices
Nexus 4
HTC Sensation 4G