Recommended ROMs Please?

Tip us?

disturkis4u
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default Recommended ROMs Please?

Hey everyone...

Just looking for some advice on an S3 ROM. I'm on the S4 w T-Mobile but I'm looking for a ROM to flash on S3 for my boyfriend. He's on dirty unicorn right now.

I just want something stable so he doesn't bother me lol.

I'm on a kitkat ROM myself..are they stable on a s3?

If everyone could just recommend a 4.4 ROM and a 4.3 ROM so I can look at them instead of reading thru all 50 ROMs with 1000 posts.. I'd prefer it NOT to be a TW ROM. Battery life is most important of course.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using xda app-developers app

jmxc23
Old
Thanks Meter 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by disturkis4u View Post
Hey everyone...

Just looking for some advice on an S3 ROM. I'm on the S4 w T-Mobile but I'm looking for a ROM to flash on S3 for my boyfriend. He's on dirty unicorn right now.

I just want something stable so he doesn't bother me lol.

I'm on a kitkat ROM myself..are they stable on a s3?

If everyone could just recommend a 4.4 ROM and a 4.3 ROM so I can look at them instead of reading thru all 50 ROMs with 1000 posts.. I'd prefer it NOT to be a TW ROM. Battery life is most important of course.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using xda app-developers app
All are pretty stable but unfortunately this site shuts down any ROM recommendation threads as it can lead to pointless debates about which ROM is the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to jmxc23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rwilco12
Old
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep
Thanks Meter 10402

DONATE TO ME
We don't allow comparison threads as they often lead to arguments and fighting among the users.

The best place to find out about a specific ROM is in that ROM's thread. Read what other users are saying, bugs they are reporting and feedback to and from the developer(s). We encourage you to check out the different ROM threads and to find one or two that you like, flash them and run them. If you like one stick with it. If not, flash a different one.

Or if you are like the majority of us XDA users you'll flash one, run it for a week and then flash another, and another, and another, and another.

Thank you,
Rwilco12

The Following User Says Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe