Originally Posted by pascals
Sorry, I've the same result, like everyone here : when the gear is connect to, it don't be displayed in ready to connect Bluetooth stuff...
I try to kill gear manager, same result (it can't be killed)
Perhaps it could be possible if you suppress gear association and activate visibility on the gear ?
I don't have time to try this
If someone could try this and write here the result, it could cool
"Envoyé depuis mon SM-N9005 avec Tapatalk"
I'm not really sure why everyone is struggling with this so I will try and explain it again.
To start you will need a file browser on your gear like es file explorer.
1) download my app sharer from play store to phone.
2) open my app sharer on your phone this will present you with list of all apps on phone, IMPORTANT there are 2 options 1st "share link" (I think this is highlighted by default), unclick this and click the 2nd option "share APK's" this is at the top of list of apps.
3) tick the box next to the app you want to send to the gear, then scroll to top click share icon in top right hand corner.
4) click the Bluetooth icon located next to the gmail icon
5) as your gear is ALWAYS connected to your phone it will be already be highlighted in blue at top of list, select and except the file on the gear.
6) the file is sent to the Bluetooth folder on the gear so this is where you will need the file browser you previously installed on the gear, navigate to folder and install app.
I used wonder share to get file browser on gear but you could adb it instead.
As I stated before there are many methods of this but I like this way as if I'm out and about I can move apps to gear with no computer.
Hope it helps
Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk