Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 44,681 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

FM Radio App

Tip us?
 
Daywalker 99
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default FM Radio App

Hey all together,
iīm looking for a radio app for my rooted one mini.
At this time i use the magio rom where is no fm radio included.
Is it possible to get an app for my device?
Thanks for help an regards from germany
 
RuffBuster
Old
#2  
RuffBuster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 119
Posts: 494
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker 99 View Post
Hey all together,
iīm looking for a radio app for my rooted one mini.
At this time i use the magio rom where is no fm radio included.
Is it possible to get an app for my device?
Thanks for help an regards from germany
try http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1632238 it's for one X but might work for you.

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
Samsung Galaxy S iNand
Mackay CM9 2014 1.7
21 AUG 2014
 
RuffBuster
Old
#3  
RuffBuster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 119
Posts: 494
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffBuster View Post
try http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1632238 it's for one X but might work for you.

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
yeah scratch that. Tried it myself, didn't work. Think the fm chips maybe different or these apk are from another android build.

you could try spiritFM app or try ripping the apk needed from the RUU bouncing around (may not work though, depending on what version os your using, and it's at&t build). Or beg someone with the same build as you to rip it from their stick phone or nandroid backup.

I think it's going to be a long shot getting this working again for you.

maybe the htc one has the same fm chips and maybe there is a htc one fm apk bouncing around on Google, seeing as that phone has a lot more dev support at the mo. Maybe..

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
Samsung Galaxy S iNand
Mackay CM9 2014 1.7
21 AUG 2014
 
Will972
Old
#4  
Will972's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,448
Posts: 1,428
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: paris
Try to push the apk from previous build for the One Mini.. i mean like 4.2.2 beacause i got same issue with the flash light and then i take it from 4.2.2 to push it on 4.3 S 5.5

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Like my work ?? make a donation here

Phone HTC EVO 3D GSM
 
Daywalker 99
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jan 2014
Okay i understand but i donīt know how to do.
How can i push the apk from the rom?
Itīs not so important to geht a fm radio but perhaps sometimes itīs nice to have.
 
abzboi
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 286
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Sacramento
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will972 View Post
Try to push the apk from previous build for the One Mini.. i mean like 4.2.2 beacause i got same issue with the flash light and then i take it from 4.2.2 to push it on 4.3 S 5.5

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I believe trigger has the extra apps zip that you can flash on recovery to get the calculator and the flash light. Not sure if there are anything else thats included. The file is in his 4.3 stock rooted rom.
 
tr1gg3r84
Old
#7  
tr1gg3r84's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,644
Posts: 2,003
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Lancashire

 
DONATE TO ME
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bj5wqq4kwx...FM%20Radio.zip

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes