Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Nvidia and Robotics w/ Barrett Williams – XDA:DevCon 2014

Robotics continues to dominate our videos from this years XDA:DevCon 2014 in … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] freezing DHD

OP gs-crash-24-7

26th February 2014, 11:23 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
My desire hd is constantly freezing on every rom i've tried: Katkit v1 and v2, SchutzhundAOKP - Android Open Kang Project Beta 9, Nexus 5 Experience - CM11 Based.
What can I do about this?
26th February 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs-crash-24-7

My desire hd is constantly freezing on every rom i've tried: Katkit v1 and v2, SchutzhundAOKP - Android Open Kang Project Beta 9, Nexus 5 Experience - CM11 Based.
What can I do about this?

Would you make me a nandroid backup and send it to me because i did not do it when i try to root my dhd and i need backup now :/
26th February 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpulla

Would you make me a nandroid backup and send it to me because i did not do it when i try to root my dhd and i need backup now :/

I'm not on stock anymore, so do you want a backup from a custom ROM?
26th February 2014, 09:46 PM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
a little help
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs-crash-24-7

I'm not on stock anymore, so do you want a backup from a custom ROM?


What i found up ...if after flash u get htc logo u have to take boot.img from firmware u flash and then volum - + power choose fastboot insert cable and flash boot thru fastboot ...the command would be like this : fastboot flash boot boot.img ...after that you're phone will start.U have to run fastboot from folder u have boot.img... so it's easy to copy boot.img to fastboot folder.
26th February 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreibadea

What i found up ...if after flash u get htc logo u have to take boot.img from firmware u flash and then volum - + power choose fastboot insert cable and flash boot thru fastboot ...the command would be like this : fastboot flash boot boot.img ...after that you're phone will start.U have to run fastboot from folder u have boot.img... so it's easy to copy boot.img to fastboot folder.

I'm full eng s-off fixed it by checking band trough h-boot serial communication,
26th February 2014, 10:36 PM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs-crash-24-7

I'm not on stock anymore, so do you want a backup from a custom ROM?

I try to root my dhd and when i start doing the goldencard.. i did not follow the rules step by step and now when i start my hd it turn on but stuck on htc logo screen. i am able to use adb. might it work if i flash Ruu?
26th February 2014, 10:39 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpulla

I try to root my dhd and when i start doing the goldencard.. i did not follow the rules step by step and now when i start my hd it turn on but stuck on htc logo screen. i am able to use adb. might it work if i flash Ruu?

Did you unlock the bootloader? If so try to flash a custom recovery like twrp. If not you might try an rru flash in h-boot

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes