XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help to get into download mode after update kitkat att

Tip us?

hoangvu2301
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Help to get into download mode after update kitkat att

My phone was install flex rom, but I do nandroid backup back to stock still rooted. After update to kitkat on stock rom, the phone automatic reset to twrp recovery. I can't press volume up while plug in usb cable to get into download mode for make factory reset. Is there anyway I can go to download mode from twrp recovery? My phone still keep going boot to twrp even i tried to restore different backups. Help me!!! plz

razrlover
Old
Thanks Meter 236
Usually the update software conflicts with twrp. U are trying to go into download mode? Or trying to boot phone. I think I had to remove twrp before I could receive the update. . please clarify what u are trying to do thanks!!

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lostangelintx
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangvu2301 View Post
My phone was install flex rom, but I do nandroid backup back to stock still rooted. After update to kitkat on stock rom, the phone automatic reset to twrp recovery. I can't press volume up while plug in usb cable to get into download mode for make factory reset. Is there anyway I can go to download mode from twrp recovery? My phone still keep going boot to twrp even i tried to restore different backups. Help me!!! plz
Go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2451696

"If you DONT have ADB access (because of an early build of TWRP), you can simply use TWRP's awesome "terminal command" option to run the following:"

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/misc

That got me back to a working rooted 4.2.2. After that, download mode and everything else will work.