[Q] sprint s4 on Verizon network

OP spiderbolt

26th February 2014, 08:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

128 posts
So I am picking up a sprint s4 and was wondering if I could use it on vzw network I have read into apns a Lil but never really messed with them so don't know how easy/hard it would b to do. And if I were to be able to do that would I have to use sprint roms or could I use vzw roms
26th February 2014, 09:33 PM   |  #2  
Flag Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 589

1,865 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderbolt

So I am picking up a sprint s4 and was wondering if I could use it on vzw network I have read into apns a Lil but never really messed with them so don't know how easy/hard it would b to do. And if I were to be able to do that would I have to use sprint roms or could I use vzw roms

Sell it and buy a Verizon s4. Sprint's s4 is not compatible with Verizon's LTE signal. You would only be able to use 3g.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
26th February 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

128 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise350

Sell it and buy a Verizon s4. Sprint's s4 is not compatible with Verizon's LTE signal. You would only be able to use 3g.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

OK thanks n I'm OK with only 3rd working
26th February 2014, 11:10 PM   |  #4  
Flag Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 589

1,865 posts
More
I guess I should have told you it really isn't possible. Verizon won't activate a Sprint phone on their network. So you would have to clone an existing Verizon phone's esn in order for it to work. So basically you are better off with it on Sprint our sell it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread