FORUMS

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Recommendation for rom

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By avivlavan, Junior Member on 26th February 2014, 08:23 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
im with cm11 but it has a lot of bugs and crashes..
what do you think is the best rom for lg g2

when i said the best i meant that he will be fast without Unnecessary apps, good camera, good speaker and if exist with ok google feature

tnx
 
 
26th February 2014, 08:28 PM |#2  
Orvils's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 75
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avivlavan

im with cm11 but it has a lot of bugs and crashes..
what do you think is the best rom for lg g2

when i said the best i meant that he will be fast without Unnecessary apps, good camera, good speaker and if exist with ok google feature

tnx

Well I have tried a lot of roms and always find myself returning to Mahdi rom. At least for me it is the best rom. Many features and nice stock aosp look.

Sent from my g2 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Orvils For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2014, 08:46 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orvils

Well I have tried a lot of roms and always find myself returning to Mahdi rom. At least for me it is the best rom. Many features and nice stock aosp look.

Sent from my g2 using Tapatalk

It contains everything I said?
26th February 2014, 09:25 PM |#4  
tatootie67's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
There is no perfect ROM. But mahdi, nameless, are my 2 favorites. They're all lacking in the camera department but you can flash others . If you take the time to set things up properly you can have a very feature packed ROM to the point where there is no need to go with stock

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk
26th February 2014, 10:00 PM |#5  
doktor buknasty's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Ughhh another one "best rom threads"

Try different roms and see which ones suit you needs.

inb4lock🔒
The Following User Says Thank You to doktor buknasty For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2014, 10:12 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doktor buknasty

Ughhh another one "best rom threads"

Try different roms and see which ones suit you needs.

inb4lock🔒

Sorry I'm new to the field

I have a problem when I connect the device to a computer is not giving me the option of transferring files
know the problem?
27th February 2014, 01:24 AM |#7  
Judge Joseph Dredd's Avatar
Moderator Committee / RC-RT Committee Lead / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter: 32,499
 
10101010
More
OP my recommendation is to try these ROM's And what works for you may not work for others, as what works for others may not work for you....

Just do some homework and read and test and run for yourself...Thanks.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes