XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Just picked up my first Sony phone

Tip us?

prprk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Just picked up my first Sony phone

Read the reviews and comparisons between Xperia ZR/Z1/UL, I finally picked up ZR. The UL( almost exactly the same size as a 7-inch tablet) and Z1 is way too big for me---a large build without a very large hand. 4.5 inches is perfect and the highest water resistent with removable battery let me continue to experience mpj extended battery and I LOVE Sony’s omnibalance design. The only con is the slightly outdated CPU and the lacking of Internal memory is quite a hassle for gamers like me.

Lasantha
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by prprk View Post
Read the reviews and comparisons between Xperia ZR/Z1/UL, I finally picked up ZR. The UL( almost exactly the same size as a 7-inch tablet) and Z1 is way too big for me---a large build without a very large hand. 4.5 inches is perfect and the highest water resistent with removable battery let me continue to experience mpj extended battery and I LOVE Sony’s omnibalance design. The only con is the slightly outdated CPU and the lacking of Internal memory is quite a hassle for gamers like me.
welcome my frnd to ZR .use folder mount for large games.ZR supports 64GB micro sd

nikhil18
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Bro try folder mount you can transfer all the large game files to ext sd card

Sent from my C5503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Nathan90
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Good choice