XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] emoji button on hangout after kitkat

Tip us?

tcblues
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] emoji button on hangout after kitkat

Since I installed the firmware from sammobile, Germany, KitKat 4.4.2, in my S4 9505 and I open the Google Hangout app... there is no button to add the emoji to the chat.. not where was before... not on the samsung keyboard... any idea why?

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1484

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcblues View Post
Since I installed the firmware from sammobile, Germany, KitKat 4.4.2, in my S4 9505 and I open the Google Hangout app... there is no button to add the emoji to the chat.. not where was before... not on the samsung keyboard... any idea why?
Did you even check the keyboard settings

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"

tcblues
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Did you even check the keyboard settings
yep.. nothing related to emojis in there

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1484

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcblues View Post
yep.. nothing related to emojis in there

Maybe this guy can help you since he was asking the same thing and and he found the fixed for it . @Arde and sorry mate i dont use hangout

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

If I've helped you at all, PLEASE, atleast hit that thanks Button right there >

Remember "Im not responsible if anything happen to your phone as a result of flashing anything"

tcblues
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Maybe this guy can help you since he was asking the same thing and and he found the fixed for it . @Arde and sorry mate i dont use hangout
not the same... he is using a custom rom.. i'm using the original rom from samsung