How to ROOT S2 Plus (I9105-I9105P)[EASY]
Hello, In this thread i will show you easiest steps to ROOT your s2 plus.
This is for both variants. (GT-I9105/GT-I9105P)
How to root ?
-Open Odin 3.07.exe
-Put your phone into Download Mod
(Power button-Home button-Volume down button,at same time)
-When you enter in Download Mod, you should get blue box on Odin 3.07
-Uncheck Auto Reboot option
-Go to PDA and find your recovery, then click on OK
-After you checked everything click on Start
-It should take around up to 30-40 seconds
- When its finished take out battery, put it again
- Go to recovery mode
(Power button-Home button-Volume up button,at the same time)
-Navigate with Volume Rockers (Volume Up- Volume Down)
- Select via Power Button
- go to install zip from sdcard ( if you putted in your phone)
- go to install zip from sdcard/sdcard1 (if you putted on sdcard)
- Find root package, and install it via pressing power button
-go back and reboot system now
You have rooted your s2 plus !
If you brick your phone im not responsible.
Do at your own risk.
If you have questions, i will answer
You can contact me :
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/jovan.tukictukili
- Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/+JovanTukic/posts
- Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePsY111
- Instagram : http://ink361.com/app/users/318077462/photos
Credits goes to
for his recoveries
ROM: Cyanogen Mod 11 GT-I9105P