Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,888 Members 52,556 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Huawei Ascend G700 4.4 upgrade?

Tip us?

Dule Cerak
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Huawei Ascend G700 4.4 upgrade?

Hello,

I bought recently huawei ascend g700 and I would like to know is there any way to upgrade to 4.4 or higher? Does it have CyanogenMod 11 or some other version for this device? I have 4.4.2 on my Nexus 7 II and I'am very satisfied!

Regards, Thank's in advance!

knutmarius
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I am also curious about this. Have you found anything since you posted this thread? Was hard to find any specific information about installing a custom ROM on the G700, so I am not sure if that is because it is not currently possible, or for other reasons.
The Following User Says Thank You to knutmarius For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Enrique XDA
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi folks,

Develop a Custom ROM is not that easy, you have to find the well-known developers of the forum and ask them if they're planning to do that, otherwise you'll only have the chance to wait for an upgrade directly from the manufacturer.

Best regards.
Enrique

talvigi
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Thanks Enrik for your nice comments,

But some one must be digging something in the ground for this Huawei's big smartphone

And we hope it will soon be availabe in this forum because people in this world are so lovely and helping.
The Following User Says Thank You to talvigi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]