[Q] Tab 3 10.1 Angry birds Go problem.

OP ezezl75

25th February 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Costa Rica
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
More
ok guys, so I just bought a tab 3 10.1 (p5200) a couple of days ago, and Iīm really happy with it, but I installed angry birds go on it and it looks horrible, the antialiasing is completly off, so it looks pixelated, I also have installed it on my Note 3 and I donīt have that problem on this device.
So please if someone knows how to fix this, please help me....THANKS!!
27th February 2014, 12:02 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sakarya
Thanks Meter: 16

81 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezezl75

ok guys, so I just bought a tab 3 10.1 (p5200) a couple of days ago, and Iīm really happy with it, but I installed angry birds go on it and it looks horrible, the antialiasing is completly off, so it looks pixelated, I also have installed it on my Note 3 and I donīt have that problem on this device.
So please if someone knows how to fix this, please help me....THANKS!!

I had the same problem. But I have the 7'' model. My tab is rooted. So I could change the name of the device. I do not remember which, but I have select a name of a high-end device. After that game deleted. After reinstalling the graphics was much better, but a little (very little) laggy.
27th February 2014, 02:57 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 10

39 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryunus

I had the same problem. But I have the 7'' model. My tab is rooted. So I could change the name of the device. I do not remember which, but I have select a name of a high-end device. After that game deleted. After reinstalling the graphics was much better, but a little (very little) laggy.

I also have the 10" tab but after rooting and installing a custom rom, play store insisted the version available was not for tablets. Managed to acquire an apk on the Internet which installed just fine and works Ok.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread