5,599,033 Members 31,957 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I figured out WiFi is causing my Screen of Death issue. Now what?

Tip us?
 
Mistertac
Old
#41  
Mistertac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 653
Posts: 1,780
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Springfield, Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwwolf1 View Post
Oh really? Why is that?
Yea for now u wouldn't give up your mdk bootloader either... OTA to 4.4 and your options go with it. I realize that now your only running tw cuz of this issue but someone on here should be able to help you

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
Mistertac
Old
#42  
Mistertac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 653
Posts: 1,780
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Springfield, Ma
I'd say learn how to take a logcat and keep asking on here and someone will be able to shed some light on this.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
Nwwolf1
Old
#43  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 53
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac View Post
Yea for now u wouldn't give up your mdk bootloader either... OTA to 4.4 and your options go with it. I realize that now your only running tw cuz of this issue but someone on here should be able to help you

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
In not running touch wiz. I'm running cm10.2
 
Mistertac
Old
#44  
Mistertac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 653
Posts: 1,780
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Springfield, Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwwolf1 View Post
In not running touch wiz. I'm running cm10.2
My bad I think I was just confusing myself or mixing posts up. I thought you or the other guy in here said they went back to TW.


Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
thesoldier
Old
#45  
thesoldier's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 131
Posts: 592
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac View Post
My bad I think I was just confusing myself or mixing posts up. I thought you or the other guy in here said they went back to TW.


Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
That's what I thought too, but he said he went back to cm10.2 since this problem only exists on KitKat.

I believe I attached a logcat on page 1 of this thread but I guess nobody really looked at it. I don't know where to go from here, I'm not leaving KitKat!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to thesoldier For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Mistertac
Old
#46  
Mistertac's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 653
Posts: 1,780
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Springfield, Ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesoldier View Post
That's what I thought too, but he said he went back to cm10.2 since this problem only exists on KitKat.

I believe I attached a logcat on page 1 of this thread but I guess nobody really looked at it. I don't know where to go from here, I'm not leaving KitKat!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I know it I love KitKat myself and won't be going back. It's a shame no one took a look at your logcat , I know there are some straight geniuses on here that would be able to figure it out. Maybe try to track one of them down lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...