Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,353 Members 40,834 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.3+] MusicKing 1.3.5 - Free MP3 download

Tip us?

DocteurN
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Cool !

Another idea : be able to filter the results by file bitrate : for example I want to search only 320 kbps and hide other results (or all files above 192 kbps)

GermainZ
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,353
This app allows you to download paid music illegally. This is forbidden on XDA.

Quote:
6. Do not post warez.
If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which Warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community
Forum rules.

Thread closed.

mehdikamar
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermainZ View Post
This app allows you to download paid music illegally. This is forbidden on XDA.

Forum rules.

Thread closed.
The app is meant to find CC-only licensed tracks, but sometimes the servers host some illegal MP3s.

I quote the Terms of Use of the app found on the Google Play page:
Quote:
1. MusicKing does not host any of the music files displayed on the search results.
2. MusicKing indexes these files which are located on remote servers which neither Mehdi Kamar, MK Productions nor its affiliates have any connection with / control of / association with.
3. You download mp3 files from another host service. (not from MusicKing servers or any related MK Productions' websites)
4. All music on is presented only for fact-finding listening.
5. You must remove a song from your phone after listening.
6. If You won't delete files from your phone, You'll break the copyrights protection laws.
7. All the rights on the songs are the property of their respective owners.
8. MusicKing is a search engine, but we respect Copyright Laws. So if You have found a link to an illegal mp3 file please contact the server responsible for the search results. You can find that in Preferences>Servers.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mehdikamar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GermainZ
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdikamar View Post
The app is meant to find CC-only licensed tracks, but sometimes the servers host some illegal MP3s.

I quote the Terms of Use of the app found on the Google Play page:

Thanks
Oops, forgot to close the thread. Closed now.

Anyway, regardless of what the Terms of Use of your app say, if they're just for the looks it doesn't matter. Even the screenshots in the OP show zero CC licensed tracks.

Feel free to PM me for any further discussion.
Tags
download, free, mp3, music, musicking
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe