5,600,053 Members 43,799 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q&A]KickDroid DNA

Tip us?
 
Jungsoowu
Old
#21  
Jungsoowu's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ky View Post
i experienced the same issue, but i found out it is because i never power cycled..... meaning i never let my phone die and would always charge it before it died.. so here is what i did ro fix that issue

1. use your phone till it dies
2. let it charge untill its back at 100% ( green light )( An charge it with the phone off )
3. once fully charged boot your device and repeat steps 1-2 again and it will fx the battery issue
Well, I tried that method but it seems that your suggestions doesn't work. I also tried deleting the batterystats.bin, but it still turned green when 90%. However, I found out that if you continue to charge the battery even if the LED turned green and the percentage was full, things would work properly. Besides, if you turn off your device(or reboot into recovery) when the phone told you that the battery was full, it can still be charged for a while(LED orange to green). Then turn on the device, the percentage would be correct.

I don't know much about the android so I can only tell you the phenomenons that I observed. Maybe my words are hard to understand. Sorry about that, I'm Chinese.
 
24ky
Old
#22  
24ky's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1166
Posts: 1,594
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Amsterdam

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungsoowu View Post
Well, I tried that method but it seems that your suggestions doesn't work. I also tried deleting the batterystats.bin, but it still turned green when 90%. However, I found out that if you continue to charge the battery even if the LED turned green and the percentage was full, things would work properly. Besides, if you turn off your device(or reboot into recovery) when the phone told you that the battery was full, it can still be charged for a while(LED orange to green). Then turn on the device, the percentage would be correct.

I don't know much about the android so I can only tell you the phenomenons that I observed. Maybe my words are hard to understand. Sorry about that, I'm Chinese.
Well last night I experienced the same issue with battery saying it was fully charged on a booted Rom... but I booted to recovery and it said it was at 95% but I left it charging in recovery till it reached 100%. An after that I did some research and people over in the One forum experienced this and I think it's a bug

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

[CENTER]Want to help? Want to keep Kickdroid going? Buy me a beer, help a thirsty fella while he works for you
 
saidmh
Old
(Last edited by saidmh; 15th February 2014 at 05:39 PM.)
#23  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Apr 2009
where can i find the recently opened apps ? or how to enable it, Thanks. appreciate for good ROM
 
24ky
Old
#24  
24ky's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1166
Posts: 1,594
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Amsterdam

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by saidmh View Post
where can i find the recently opened apps ? or how to enable it, Thanks. appreciate for good ROM
For v2 you have to use gravity box to fix it... For v3 it will be double tap home

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

[CENTER]Want to help? Want to keep Kickdroid going? Buy me a beer, help a thirsty fella while he works for you
 
nosferatun
Old
#25  
nosferatun's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: panama
Default no root

Have not root access
any way to get root access in v2.
 
24ky
Old
#26  
24ky's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1166
Posts: 1,594
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Amsterdam

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosferatun View Post
Have not root access
any way to get root access in v2.
Must get supersu zip

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk

[CENTER]Want to help? Want to keep Kickdroid going? Buy me a beer, help a thirsty fella while he works for you
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Control TWRP from within Android with TWRP Coordinator

You may recall that back when TWRP2 introduced a couple of years ago, it brought with … more

Keep Track of Everything Your Device Does with Event Logger

Regardless of their OS choice, computing power users generally share one common … more

A More Competitive Spin on the Addictive 2048 Puzzle

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we talked about a rather interesting take on … more

Multiboot in Progress for the Sony Xperia Z1

As we’ve mentioned quite a few times in the past, multiboot is quite the interesting … more