Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 38,328 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I have a problem with new roms.

Tip us?

DouglasNickson
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [Q] I have a problem with new roms.

Hello, I would like your help with a problem I have when installing new roms, based on the top android ICS system.

Any rom I install has the same problem, if the screen is off and I plug in a USB cable or charge the screen will not turn over, I have to remove the battery to turn the phone again, and this normal?

Sorry for my bad english...

diufis
Old
Thanks Meter 11
If you're using kowalski kernel, in kowalski kernel manager app make sure the 2nd core auto hot plug is on. It should fix that.

Sent from my LG-P990

DouglasNickson
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by diufis View Post
If you're using kowalski kernel, in kowalski kernel manager app make sure the 2nd core auto hot plug is on. It should fix that.

Sent from my LG-P990
thanks man really solved this problem.

But now I came across another problem, the internal memory is partitioned bad, I have the following partitions:

Internal Storage: 1.48 GB
Internal Storage: 4.64 GB
MicroSD: 16GB

The problem is that the system is recognizing the partition of 4.64 GB as the memory card,and the true memory card I can not use, I have access to it, and he listed, most not of use to his files nor move applications to it.

Its separate internal memory and memory card?

diufis
Old
Thanks Meter 11
It's a common problem, i guess. I don't know the exact solution, but you could try searching the forum. I have seen more than once that other people discuss such problem and i guess you could find the solution. Good luck

Sent from my LG-P990