[Rom] [PMEM] [RC #1.2] [Arc/s] [KitKat] [Official] [AORP - 4.4.2] [11-Jan]

Tip us?

popthosegaskets
Old
Thanks Meter 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by sven31415 View Post
Hello Smokerman,

i have currently this rom installed (i installed it for my wife to be precise). There are some issues with it in day to day use and as this project is abandoned i would switch the ROM. As you tested all KK ROM which would be the one best for day to day use, good battery life and great multitasking performance and best compatibility if i would leave AORP for that ? I understood from LegacyXperia thread that there is currently no ION kernel and without an ION kernel there will be no problem free KK ROM so i am a bit concerned if i should switch back to ICS ?

I thought about installing a nightly LegacyXperia because this seems to be maintained.

BR and thanks for recommendation.

Sven
Want to know which ROM is the best? Please read this first:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2097137

Then go to the developer section and pick a ROM of your choice. It's that simple.

僕のLT18iから送られてきた
日焼け.一郎
Microsoft Certified Professional
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S(LT18i) - Unlocked BL(CM11) -> INO 2(4.2.2)
Sony PS VITA PCHJ10001(初音ミク Project Diva F Limited Edition)
1.69 - > 1.80 - > 1.81 - > 2.00 - > 2.02 - > 2.11 - > 2.12 -> 2.61 -> 3.00 -> 3.01
Sony PSP - 2006(Original replaced with 2001 MOBO)
3.60 OFW - > 5.00 M33 -> 5.50 Gen D3 -> 6.60 PRO C

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to popthosegaskets For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

convit161
Old
Thanks Meter 5
anything news for updates or project development?
Sony Ericsson Arc S

WaterMelon90
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by convit161 View Post
anything news for updates or project development?
it had stopped.
SE Xperia Neo V -> Carbon 4.4.2 Nightly rom (Must try Kitkat ROM!)
MS Surface RT -> Windows RT 8.1
And SURE I am XiaoMI MiFAN!!!

philansel7
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Hello there.. i have a question..

Is there a way to install sony walkman and Xloud on this rom ? is there a modded version ?

thank you in advance.

dani010
Old
(Last edited by dani010; 21st February 2014 at 11:27 AM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by philansel7 View Post
Hello there.. i have a question..

Is there a way to install sony walkman and Xloud on this rom ? is there a modded version ?

thank you in advance.
hi , you can use ashishdubey walkman and it works without problem
use This Link
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dani010 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

philansel7
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani010 View Post
hi , you can use ashishdubey walkman and it works without problem
use This Link
thk man..i will check it

smokerman
Old
(Last edited by smokerman; 24th February 2014 at 01:04 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2588

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sven31415 View Post
Hello Smokerman,

i have currently this rom installed (i installed it for my wife to be precise). There are some issues with it in day to day use and as this project is abandoned i would switch the ROM. As you tested all KK ROM which would be the one best for day to day use, good battery life and great multitasking performance and best compatibility if i would leave AORP for that ? I understood from LegacyXperia thread that there is currently no ION kernel and without an ION kernel there will be no problem free KK ROM so i am a bit concerned if i should switch back to ICS ?

I thought about installing a nightly LegacyXperia because this seems to be maintained.

BR and thanks for recommendation.

Sven
@sven31415 for my answers better mention me..like i did to your nick..

this days we fortunely have great kk roms for arc/s..so best? i dont know..better? dont know..wich one fits your needs?..well you will know better..just see my video reviews (some with audio) and choose..use cm11 darkraven kernel 20140204,my favourite kernel and for roms you have: Carbon rom,vanir AOSP and new AOSB are great as hellkat rom and cyanfox or polygon KK..i cant say choose this one..see and try it yourself..all are great.
see here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2630540

if you need radio,hdmi ou better camera..then stick to ICS..Irisdescent zed II rom or xperianZE 1.2 are my favourite ones..hope it helped.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by popthosegaskets View Post
Want to know which ROM is the best? Please read this first:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2097137

Then go to the developer section and pick a ROM of your choice. It's that simple.

僕のLT18iから送られてきた
offtopic: i dont like your answers, you seem all times very rude,unpleasant and smarter than all...please try to be more pleasant to users cause many dont have our experience or knowledge..when i was a noobie,i did same questions and many users helped me..and i stay here and like xda community for those.. and many users leave xda cause users like u..post to help or to add a plus to the community.
Quote:

MY ROM REVIEWS/TUTORIALS ON YOUTUBE

DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES,OR USE MY WORK IN ANY WAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION TO DO SO!!!

if you want my answer faster, please mention me.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to smokerman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

popthosegaskets
Old
Thanks Meter 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokerman View Post

offtopic: i dont like your answers, you seem all times very rude,unpleasant and smarter than all...please try to be more pleasant to users cause many dont have our experience or knowledge..when i was a noobie,i did same questions and many users helped me..and i stay here and like xda community for those.. and many users leave xda cause users like u..post to help or to add a plus to the community.
Off topic: It's not that I want to be rude, however there are users out there not following the rules and repeating the mistakes. Jader's UHD thread is one good example of user's behaviour here, along with Mike's LX threads. I have answered plenty of "Best ROM" threads in the Q&A forums. I did put in manners at first, but the repetition soon led to manners being thrown out of the window. If only users could read before asking, I wouldn't have to be so rude. I can include more manners in my replies, but I also want to raise the awareness and remind users of the meaning of XDA; we developers are here to bring you the best experience you can get from your phone, not to babysit everyone and make XDA a support thread. Users are expected to have some basic knowledge about their phones before doing anything to it and to use the search button before asking questions. Please also read the rules and the stickies in case they have the relevant information you need.

I would like to apologise to those who I have offended, and to take note of whatever I have said above.

If you still have an issue with my manners or my content, you know who to PM. This is a development thread which should not contain off-topic posts like this one.

僕のLT18iから送られてきた
日焼け.一郎
Microsoft Certified Professional
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S(LT18i) - Unlocked BL(CM11) -> INO 2(4.2.2)
Sony PS VITA PCHJ10001(初音ミク Project Diva F Limited Edition)
1.69 - > 1.80 - > 1.81 - > 2.00 - > 2.02 - > 2.11 - > 2.12 -> 2.61 -> 3.00 -> 3.01
Sony PSP - 2006(Original replaced with 2001 MOBO)
3.60 OFW - > 5.00 M33 -> 5.50 Gen D3 -> 6.60 PRO C

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to popthosegaskets For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sven31415
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokerman View Post
@sven31415 for my answers better mention me..like i did to your nick..

this days we fortunely have great kk roms for arc/s..so best? i dont know..better? dont know..wich one fits your needs?..well you will know better..just see my video reviews (some with audio) and choose..use cm11 darkraven kernel 20140204,my favourite kernel and for roms you have: Carbon rom,vanir AOSP and new AOSB are great as hellkat rom and cyanfox or polygon KK..i cant say choose this one..see and try it yourself..all are great.
see here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2630540

if you need radio,hdmi ou better camera..then stick to ICS..Irisdescent zed II rom or xperianZE 1.2 are my favourite ones..hope it helped.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Hello smokerman,

thank you for your reply. I already installed LX ROM. For popthosegaskets answer it is not a problem. I can take it. If he would have read this thread correctly, he would have realises this is not a development thread anymore because the development has be stopped.

BR

Sven

el_tuto
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Finally i found a really good rom without bugs. Thank you very much! It is excellent.
I deleted a few apps, like the gallery, news and wheater, browser, messaging and apollo, because i dont like this app for music.
I use Xperia Z1 Apps for CM11 and works perfect ( gallery, walkman,...)
Thanks again

The Following User Says Thank You to el_tuto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]