Help in unlocking bootloader

Search This thread

ahmad_ayman

Feb 27, 2014
Hey every one iam new here ...,,

so i tried every method to unlock it but nothing really give me a result ,, i tried the code " adb reboot oem- unlock " it restart the phone then i press volume - the saying Downloading Mod!!! the freez ,, the i remove the USB ,, start saying formatting data from mobile after 30 sec i restart and saty Locked ...,, and i tried the code " adb reboot-bootloader" then " fastboot oem unlock " and saying wait for device and the mobile stuck on LG logo !!! .... tried the method of the treminal using emulator saying that >> can't creat file permssion denid !!! please help mee iam going to break my phone please help mee here please

danny19901

Nov 4, 2010
Stockton-On-Tees

so i tried every method to unlock it but nothing really give me a result ,, i tried the code " adb reboot oem- unlock " it restart the phone then i press volume - the saying Downloading Mod!!! the freez ,, the i remove the USB ,, start saying formatting data from mobile after 30 sec i restart and saty Locked ...,, and i tried the code " adb reboot-bootloader" then " fastboot oem unlock " and saying wait for device and the mobile stuck on LG logo !!! .... tried the method of the treminal using emulator saying that >> can't creat file permssion denid !!! please help mee iam going to break my phone please help mee here please

What firmware where you originally on when trying to unlock BL

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ahmad_ayman

ahmad_ayman

Feb 27, 2014
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2224020
I used that tutorial if you have windows run as admin if you have problems try reflashing stock via kdz :) then try again

i used this method at first i download the file and press right click + shift and do open in command then entring the code " adb reboot oem-unlock " the phone restart and press vloum - the it says Downloading Mod !!! then freeze but when removing the USB cable it say Formatting data !!! but nothing happens when i restart ???!!!! .... sorry iam a noob in this stuff how to run as admin ??

danny19901

Nov 4, 2010
Stockton-On-Tees
i used this method at first i download the file and press right click + shift and do open in command then entring the code " adb reboot oem-unlock " the phone restart and press vloum - the it says Downloading Mod !!! then freeze but when removing the USB cable it say Formatting data !!! but nothing happens when i restart ???!!!! .... sorry iam a noob in this stuff how to run as admin ??

Are you using Ubuntu or windows if windows search cmd right click run as admin if Ubuntu don't need to run as admin this guide may help you out more
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2180497&page=2

PS when done have fun with your P880 if have any more problems just let me know

Last edited:

ahmad_ayman

Feb 27, 2014
Are you using Ubuntu or windows if windows search cmd right click run as admin if Ubuntu don't need to run as admin this guide may help you out more

i did what you said ..., run as admin and all things but same problem stuck and when i remove the cable saying running factory reset and when restarting nothing happend !!! UHHH

ahmad_ayman

Feb 27, 2014
Really strange i didn't find any fastboot drivers on Device manger on PC !!! to update it ?? how i install the fastboot maybe this is the problem

danny19901

Nov 4, 2010
Stockton-On-Tees
Hold on I can may be help you sort it :) just need to upload something for you ok just booting my laptop and upload this folder for you mate

Last edited:

ahmad_ayman

Feb 27, 2014
https://app.box.com/s/fexfj1htq9aohtra4bzp this should work mate download extract i didn't create this but had on my laptop laufensteppenwolf created and no problem mate it's what we do help eachother out
Let me know if works mate

IT WORKS I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT WOOORKS !!!! :D .. i put it in charge mode i saw in PC ADB activated !! :D then i install files and run as admin in CMD and mobile restart and all good :D thnx danny :D mate you the best love Xda :D

Reactions: danny19901

danny19901

Nov 4, 2010
Stockton-On-Tees
IT WORKS I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT WOOORKS !!!! :D .. i put it in charge mode i saw in PC ADB activated !! :D then i install files and run as admin in CMD and mobile restart and all good :D thnx danny :D mate you the best love Xda :D

No problem mate and welcome to xda glad to help and hope you enjoy your stay at xda and get your potential out of your p880

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What firmware where you originally on when trying to unlock BL

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2224020
    I used that tutorial if you have windows run as admin if you have problems try reflashing stock via kdz :) then try again

Strange I would try follow the guide a posted its a video guide should be easy to follow if still have problems I would reflash stock

Hold on I can may be help you sort it :) just need to upload something for you ok just booting my laptop and upload this folder for you mate