I'm new to the G-Flex but not to Android or Linux.

OP mattwheat

27th February 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #11  
Flag Outside of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 3,654

8,947 posts
Donate to Me
More
fortunately, many of the smarter folks out there, that use XDA, dont pay alot of attention to what a bunch of DB reviewers think about phones..I had a one maxx b4 this, and it too was a great phone, slammed by most reviewers.

this phone is tons of fun, and we're pretty close to custom recovery,and a flood of roms.
The Following User Says Thank You to wase4711 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 295

541 posts
Yes I have. The hack with SQL by going to settings storage/settings/ then change the authorization line (forgot exactly what it was called. I would know it if I saw it) from a 1 to a 0? Yeah I went looking for it. The way I understand it is they have figured out how to make that one obsolete. Seems as if its a little deeper into the their end of the monitoring rather than the phone just check account subscription. But I using the good ole "WIFI Tether beta 5" apk from a couple years ago and it seems to work. Hasn't added any more data to my WiFi tether usage. And yeah man I remember you. And droidrzr.com. those were the days when I was a crack flasher and barely knew my way around a RAZR. Don't know how many of those I bricked by not reading you couldn't install custom recovery except safe strap unless you had dev edition. Lmao. The RAZR forums always had cool devs willing to help and teach. I went to the GS4 and wow it was like a an ego fueled pissing contest between the biggest smart a$$e$ on the web. No one seemed to want to help just wanted to argue or try to point out that you don't know crap and they know it all. Glad to be out of their forums. And glad to see all these cats on the g flex forums have all been super cool and helpful.
They way it should be.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to mattwheat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #13  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 181

265 posts
More
Yeah @Matt if your not a complete moron and ask the same question over and over again peeps around here are cool.

Yeah, the razrs where the good ole days lol. I went to the note family about 2 years ago and have a note 3 too. I like the Gflex . The pure fact that we have fastboot access is a good sign. I've been talking to hashcode and a few others to see what van be done.

Also, most of the Gpro xposed stuff work on the Gflex if anyone was wondering.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk
Last edited by DirtyDroidX; 27th February 2014 at 06:27 PM.
27th February 2014, 06:30 PM   |  #14  
Flag Nottingham, UK
Thanks Meter: 1,213

1,848 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydroidx

Yeah @Matt if your not a complete moron and ask the same question over and over again peeps around here are cool.

Yeah, the razrs where the good ole days lol. I went to the note family about 2 years ago and have a note 3 too. I like the Gflex . The pure fact that we have fastboot access is a good sign. I've been talking to hashcode and a few others to see what van be done.

Also, most of the Gpro xposed stuff work on the Gflex if anyone was wondering.

You mentioned me by mistake I was reading the email trying to work out if you were calling me a moron and why ;D
27th February 2014, 06:41 PM   |  #15  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 181

265 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt

You mentioned me by mistake I was reading the email trying to work out if you were calling me a moron and why ;D

Lmfao nooo not at all! I wad talking about XDA in general. 😃

27th February 2014, 07:10 PM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 295

541 posts
Hey Matt I believe he was talking to you. Couldn't have been me. Lmao. Just messin with y'all. I just got the LG flash tool mobile support tool and kdz flash exe files set up on my pc and got the kdz file downloaded and moved to pc. Gonna try and get should of the cat shellnut2 I've heard about working on BL and custom recovery.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread